Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

I have a whole collection of the colorful Mickey heads from Home Depot. I got them for use in the scrapbook! Just cutting along the edge with the special knife and I have may colorful Mickey's to put everywhere.
I will have to look for a lime green one.
We leave in 8 days!!!
We will be at MNSSHP on Friday the 8th!!

Lara:Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Originally posted by GaRain
I have a whole collection of the colorful Mickey heads from Home Depot. I got them for use in the scrapbook! Just cutting along the edge with the special knife and I have may colorful Mickey's to put everywhere.
I will have to look for a lime green one.
We leave in 8 days!!!
We will be at MNSSHP on Friday the 8th!!

Lara:Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Hi there,
We're in Atlanta too (metro--Roswell) and will be there 10/8 as well! Got the lime green Mickey heads from our respective Home Depot -- ::yes::

Janie

We'll be at the party on Sunday the 3rd, dinner before hand at CP! I keep my Mickey Chip on my camera case, I'll be looking for fellow Disers!

Bobbi:jester:

got my lime green ribbons, tickets, bag packed and leaving for orlando early friday morning before the sun gets up.

see you at mnsshp on oct 3rd.................

on my way to disney/universal.

disney roxs.....................
universal is kewl.................

Originally posted by newholiday
what time is your CP dinner? we'll be there at 415

Our PS is at 4:10 10/8, I'll have my Simpsons Glow in the Dark Halloween shirt on and my husband will have his "This Is My Costume" shirt on, my dd will probably have on a Jasmine Purple costume, we're letting them pick them out at the Disney store Thursday when we announce the surprise :)

I'll also have on my lime green glittery Mickey Head....hope to see you there :)

Well I guess I should go to Home Depot. We will be at the party on the 3rd and also having dinner at CP at 5:35 before. Shall be
fun!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We got the last lime green mickey head at our Home Depot today. I kept wondering if the employees think everyone is considering buying that color...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by polkadotminnie
We got the last lime green mickey head at our Home Depot today. I kept wondering if the employees think everyone is considering buying that color...:rolleyes:

LOL! It probably at least keeps the color in stock! "Hmm, well, we don't actually sell much of the actual paint but it does seem to be a very popular consideration... " ::yes::

Originally posted by jtjarvis
Hi there,
We're in Atlanta too (metro--Roswell) and will be there 10/8 as well! Got the lime green Mickey heads from our respective Home Depot -- ::yes::

Janie

Will be hitting the Home Depot tomorrow. As well as Wal-mart for those all too necessary ponchos!
See you there!
I think I am almost more excited than my neice. Although she called me today to tell me she had a bag of change we needed to take to the Disney store to get Disney Dollars!!

Anyone think of taking 4 of the Mickey chips, peeling 2, laying a 6-9inch pipecleaner/wire on it and topping it with the other 2. Then wind this around a hard head band. Et viola- you just made your own antenna Mickey headpiece. You can then Laminate the back to back Mickey pieces, or take nail polish and coat them. Sparkles would be nice...

Also if you know anyone with a home embrodiery machine con them,I mean ask them to get the one of the Disney Embrodiery Disc. made by Brothers Sewing machine company. They have several disc with a dozen or 2 desgines on each.
One of the designs is a Mickey head.... I want to put them all around a hem or neckline on a T-shirt.

If they don't have a Brother machine( I don't , I have a Viking Hus.) they will need to convert the designs. I have a ton and use them for dresses for my Dneice. And me, of course....

There is a color changing thread and glow in the dark thread, both come in a lime-ish green.... Neat!

We will be there -off site, sigh, sob,whine.- from 10/18. The first 3 days CHILDRLESS ! Hope we can find something to do....

Sorry for the length. See you all there.

How about using the lime green craft foam from WalMart/craft stores to make ears? or ?

It's almost finally here-- going to MNSSHP tomorrow!!! Tell me what things you want to know and I'll report back Saturday morning.

Originally posted by kilee
It's almost finally here-- going to MNSSHP tomorrow!!! Tell me what things you want to know and I'll report back Saturday morning.
Let us know where the photos are being taken this year. What is the earliest you can arrive with just a party ticket? Have a blast! Thanks!

Kilee, could you please let me know what the MNSSHP t-shirts look like this year and how much they cost? I hope you have a blast and thanks! :)

Kilee, I'd love to know what rides are not open, and also, what rides and areas of MK seemed the least crowded. Have a wonderful time!:wizard:

Kilee,

I would love to know if the fireworks are close to the same as Wishes or if it is a completely different show! Thanks!

Have a great time at the party.

I'd like to know what counter service places are open before the party starts. Tried to make a PS for Plaza Restaurant and was told they are only serving until 4:50 (we wanted closer to 5:30). Have a great time. Look forward to your report.

Laurie

Sorry if this has already been answered, but there is so much to read here. We are planning to go to the Halloween party on October 20th. Can we wait until that day to purchase or do you recommend buying them ahead of time? Do dates usually sell out in advance?

Gonzette... I would definetly call and get your tickets ahead of time..my DD is working there on the college program and she said it's advisable..she got to see a preview of the parade and said it is just great!! :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter