mickey's not so scary halloween party costumes

adamlatham smith

Mouseketeer
I maybe be looking at going to mickeys halloween party and use a costume I am thinking of going as skeleton
1) I am also looking to have a tight corset on under costume or on show
2)what of other ideas I can go as but will still be looking at corset
3) what are policy about using costumes in the park at Mickey's not so scary Halloween party

I maybe be looking at going to mickeys halloween party and use a costume I am thinking of going as skeleton
1) I am also looking to have a tight corset on under costume or on show
2)what of other ideas I can go as but will still be looking at corset
3) what are policy about using costumes in the park at Mickey's not so scary Halloween party

GENERAL
  • Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or could detract from the experience of other Guests.
  • All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
  • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
  • Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
  • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
  • Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the park unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER
  • Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
GUESTS AGES 14 AND OLDER
  • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
  • Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
  • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
  • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
  • Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
  • Masks of any kind may not be worn.
They generally consider full face makeup as a mask as well.

I’ve never worn a corset in the parks, but I have worn one at a few themed events in the summer where I live. Expect to be hot and sweat a little but it shouldn’t limit your ability to go on rides or anything. Not sure if this was your concern, but I remember a few guest costumes in the past that included corsets so wearing one shouldn’t prevent you from getting into MNSSHP.

Corsets are great with witch costumes. In my case, I did Steampunk. I think a skeleton concept with a corset is a lovely idea, too. The options are limitless

I’ve never worn a corset in the parks, but I have worn one at a few themed events in the summer where I live. Expect to be hot and sweat a little but it shouldn’t limit your ability to go on rides or anything. Not sure if this was your concern, but I remember a few guest costumes in the past that included corsets so wearing one shouldn’t prevent you from getting into MNSSHP.

Corsets are great with witch costumes. In my case, I did Steampunk. I think a skeleton concept with a corset is a lovely idea, too. The options are limitless
my waist is 34inch sam thinking of lacing the corset to 30 inch 28inch if I can get away with it would this be to much when going on. rides ect

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter