Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Free Tickets?

magicalvault

Earning My Ears
Hey Yall,

I got a strange question about the party. It is only going one night during my trip with my family next week. We decided not to purchase tickets for the event and since my children are so young 3yo twins and an 18 mo, we figured they would not remember it that well vs the whole trip anyway. However, I've heard recently about people being given tickets to the event.

Out of curiosity, if you have been given free tickets, where were you and when...any advice on posibly how to get free tickets lol...I asked my wife if she minded if I went by myself and I got the stink eye haha...so any advice?

Not sure where you saw this. I've never heard of anyone getting a free ticket to any of the special parties.

yeah ... ive never heard of free tickets to special events either. i highly doubt it but you never know what magical things can happen :wizard:
i already paid for going to MNSSHP twice which cost a little over $100 so id be a little ticked :headache: to hear of people getting in free!

I've heard of it happening as a Magical Moment (an unscripted, over-the-top interaction with a CM) -- but no; I certainly wouldn't bank on it happening.

If you think you might want to attend a party, tickets are usually available for purchase at a Guest Relations location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter