Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh - and the storyteller thing, I had heard that too, so we asked a Cast Member near the bell at about 10:10pm. He looked at me like I was nuts, and said he didn't know anything about a story teller. We then walked to the beginning of the parade a found a spot. I asked a CM there about it, too, and got the same puzzled look. I'm guessing it's history. :confused3

I apologize if this has been asked, especially recently, but I'm on my last day at work before my wedding and don't have too much time to check through all 23 pages, or if it's a really silly question, but I haven't been to Disney in 20 years so I have no idea what the answer would be...

When you are on the rides such as Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain...what do you do with your bag of candy while you are on the ride? Take it with you, set it off to the side, put it in a locker...?

I apologize if this has been asked, especially recently, but I'm on my last day at work before my wedding and don't have too much time to check through all 23 pages, or if it's a really silly question, but I haven't been to Disney in 20 years so I have no idea what the answer would be...

When you are on the rides such as Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain...what do you do with your bag of candy while you are on the ride? Take it with you, set it off to the side, put it in a locker...?

You take it with you. We have never had a problem, most rides have a cloth type basket in front of you where you can place the bag.

For sure, take it with you :)! Never ever had an issue. Not on a single ride there.

So I was wondering If Its tabo to wear a non Disney costume?,my DS was dresseing up In the night mare before christmas clouthing but i was thinking of going the sports driction,I was going to wear my Seattle Seahaks jersy and hard helmet?. maybe some sehawk shorts or pants. Just a thought! see what everyone else thought of the idea. Thanks

You can wear whatever you want. We were just attended our 3rd party on Sept 11th. There are always plenty of non-Disney costumes. We've seen numerous Flintstones characters, a husband and wife dressed as bacon and a fried egg, cheerleaders, brides, clowns, doctors with mouse ears on their surgical caps, etc.

This year my daughter went as Michael Jackson, complete with sparkly black jacket, glove, socks. She got so many great comments. Several characters did their version of the moonwalk when they saw her. Mickey Mouse dressed in his Halloween costume did the twirl then ended up on his toes. It was great!

You can wear whatever you want. We were just attended our 3rd party on Sept 11th. There are always plenty of non-Disney costumes. We've seen numerous Flintstones characters, a husband and wife dressed as bacon and a fried egg, cheerleaders, brides, clowns, doctors with mouse ears on their surgical caps, etc.

This year my daughter went as Michael Jackson, complete with sparkly black jacket, glove, socks. She got so many great comments. Several characters did their version of the moonwalk when they saw her. Mickey Mouse dressed in his Halloween costume did the twirl then ended up on his toes. It was great!

Thanks that will make me feel better:rotfl2:,that Is so cute It would be neat to see Mickey dance there:goodvibes

I was at the Sept 11th party. So much fun, the night goes by so quickly. If you wanna see Villians, get there, watch the show and stake out your spot before they come off the stage. I swear theyre treated like rock stars. They werent signing autographs, i guess to save time. but they were taking pics and lots of people in line to meet them. we got to see the evil queen and jafar. They only stay out about 20 minutes at a time. i wanted a pic with maleificent but too much other stuff to do, so we picked our favs.

I would totally go to 2 parties in one week if I could. I dont think 5 hours is enough. they dont start the halloween festivities till 7pm. so even getting there prior to 7 doesnt really matter except for riding rides without a wait.

I wanna go back so bad!!!!

Just as an FYI, and I am sorry if this has already been posted. We were there sept 11th, and We had our picture taken at the hearse, and were pleasantly surprised at what showed up in our photopass pictures. Just letting you know!!

Just as an FYI, and I am sorry if this has already been posted. We were there sept 11th, and We had our picture taken at the hearse, and were pleasantly surprised at what showed up in our photopass pictures. Just letting you know!!

I was there too!!! You have to share with us! :D

Has anyone gone to see Mickey right at 7? He is near his house right? Are there CM's kinda telling you where to wait? We are planning on being in line for Mickey at 6:45 and scooting to Minnie right afterwards. I hope this works somewhat quickly!

29_w29_029.jpg

Where did you find such a cute bag?????

I was at the Sept 11th party. So much fun, the night goes by so quickly. If you wanna see Villians, get there, watch the show and stake out your spot before they come off the stage. I swear theyre treated like rock stars. They werent signing autographs, i guess to save time. but they were taking pics and lots of people in line to meet them. we got to see the evil queen and jafar. They only stay out about 20 minutes at a time. i wanted a pic with maleificent but too much other stuff to do, so we picked our favs.

I wanna go back so bad!!!!

Does anyone know if they have a CM by the Villian meet and greet to stand behind someone when they are shutting it down??? I would hate to stand in line for 20 minutes only to be turned away because they are leaving. I like that disney puts CM's there to stand behind the last person letting others know that the characters will be leaving.

I really want to try to go to MNSSHP this year!! It will be my first time!
Weird question though, I wanted to go to the Magic Kingdom as village Belle from Beauty and the Beast, but I'm worried they might deny me entrance because of some of my resemblances to Belle.....like I am going to try my best to look like her, and I have the hair color and style for it, but I don't want to go as her if they are going to kick me out for looking too much like a princess. Lol. I dont want to confuse any little kids, ya know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter