Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Cam Fam luvs Dsny

Mouseketeer
We leave on Wednesday morning for our surprise trip to MNSSHP! At this point the kids have no idea. We are hoping to stretch the details of the trip for as long as possible.

We have a very early departure, so hopefully they will be groggy in the a.m. We will drive to airport. Tell them were are taking a trip. But not let them know where.

I am afraid that all will be known when we clear customs, but we are going to try to hold details such as what hotel and the MNSSHP back from the kids to keep the surprise element going.

Packing on the sly has been a challenge. I am pretty much finished now. DD had a birthday party to attend yesterday and DS had hockey, so that bought me time to do the packing. The suitcases are now hidden im my closet and we just wait!

Both have been to WDW many times before, so hopefully even if they find out at customs that we are going to WDW, the new hotel and the party will still be a surprise.

If you have planned a surprise trip before, how did you do it? With all the extra security these days, I think it will be hard the not let the cat out of the bag. Any suggestions?

I will post details of the MNNSP on our return next week.

Cam Fam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter