MIcki 7337 will be missed

I'm so sorry for your loss. For those of us who are fighting the disease, we will fight harder. And we too hope that soon no one has to hear those words.

:hug: to you and your family at this difficult time.

I am so, so sorry for your loss. :hug: I hope that the thought of your Dear Wife in having, chatting it up with Walt brings you a smile.

What a wonderful thought..that she's up there talking to all the creative minds that are Disney at their best..bet she would be glad to know that is how you are all remembering and thinking of her. God Bless you and your family

Oh, I am so sad to hear of the passing of your dear wife. My condolences to your family.

I am so sorry. It is amazing how precious our moments and memories become to us when we lose a loved one. Praying you find strength and joy in those precious memories.

I lost my mom to breast cancer two years ago. She was taken way too soon too. Like you, Disney World will always be a special place to us. My mom only visited WDW one time, but it was just a mere six months before we lost her to cancer. She looked fabulous and was strong enough to walk the World for 5 days straight. It was her dream to visit WDW with her children and grandchildren, and she loved it. We have priceless photoraphs. My children and I will always share those precious memories of her together. I am so glad WDW has been a blessing for your family too.

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my husband to cancer two years ago and I miss him every day. You are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

I'm sorry for your loss. While most of us don't know each other in real life, know that the people here lend great support.:hug: In the past 9 years, my husband has lost 2 brothers and his dad to cancer. My daughter has a tshirt that reads "CANCER SUCKS". She wore it to Disney World and lots of people came up to her and told her they loved her shirt and that they agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter