Micky and Friends parking garage tram

BradT

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone my family is staying just outside the DL park at an Airbnb. The Micky and Friends parking garage is about a 5 minute walk away and have been told We can catch the tram that is there.
I’m trying to streamline this now, so I’m not waking in circles on day one with my baby/ toddler/ wife/ gramma/grandpa.
It is true we can use this, even when not using the parking lot?
What is the best way to access the parking lot structure from the Holiday inn hotel side of the structure? (Looks opposite the front entrance on google maps)
How often do these teams leave the structure heading to Disneyland park?
Thanks in advance for your responses

Yes, anyone can use the trams, even when not parking in the structure. You will have to go through bag check/security first -- no selfie sticks, no glass, no weapons/anything that looks like a weapon, etc. Check the DLR website for the specific rules about what is/isn't allowed through bag check.
Are you asking about accessing M&F from Ball Rd.? (How to walk to Disneyland from Motels north of Mickey and Friends?)
The trams usually leave for the parks every few minutes.

Great! Thanks for the info and the link to the detailed thread. Much appreciated. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter