• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mid-April at parks - crowded???

treloarf

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any ideas on how crowded parks would be 3rd week of April. IOA and Universal are the only 2 we would be doing?

unless there is a late spring break crowd or tax time was good to a lot of people and they have money to spend it should be pretty normal:smooth:

thats "easter" school vacation for manyof northeast area , flights a booked solid as are many disney resorts. Expect huge crowds, we were there that time last year it was very crowded. We are going 13-21, most vacations are on this same week

That's Spring break for Chicago Public Schools and when I tried to schedule a last minute trip, I found airfares were outrageous. The parks will probably be crowded.

Hi There,
For the last couple of years my DH and I have been to Universal/IOA a couple
of weeks after Easter. The crowds were non-existant. It was great. 2 weeks
after Easter this year falls in mid April and we will be there again. I hope this
trend continues.
Hope this helps.
Tracycd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter