mid-late April park hours? [Update: April Hours updated 3/15]

I am anticipating some park hour updates to be released on Friday, March 8. And depending on crowds, potentially some last minute changes released on April 12. Thats just how I'm planning though, I dont know anything for sure, but seems to be the pattern of when they are changing hours. Ive been paying attention the past two months and thats what Im seeing at least. Last changes were posted Jan 11 and Feb 8, so second Fridays of the month.

I am anticipating some park hour updates to be released on Friday, March 8. And depending on crowds, potentially some last minute changes released on April 12. Thats just how I'm planning though, I dont know anything for sure, but seems to be the pattern of when they are changing hours. Ive been paying attention the past two months and thats what Im seeing at least. Last changes were posted Jan 11 and Feb 8, so second Fridays of the month.

Yup, and even further back if interested. All Fridays, most the first or second Friday of the month prior, although a couple of third Fridays too.

5/11/18
6/15/18
7/13/18
8/10/18
9/14/18
10/12/18 (covered Nov & Dec 2018)
11/16/18 (Dec-1/5)
12/14/18
1/11/19
2/8/19

Of course, things can change after that too. But good eyes. :-)

If they update the hours, does anyone know how quickly they add FP’s? I’m trying to snag SDD for an April trip that I just booked last week. :crazy2:

If they update the hours, does anyone know how quickly they add FP’s? I’m trying to snag SDD for an April trip that I just booked last week. :crazy2:

It’s not instant, it’s usually within the following 24’ish hours.

That being said, DHS doesn’t always see a lot of hours changes, so it’s possible you might not have the opportunity. TBD of course, maybe we’ll see some more hours around Easter.

Yup, and even further back if interested. All Fridays, most the first or second Friday of the month prior, although a couple of third Fridays too.

5/11/18
6/15/18
7/13/18
8/10/18
9/14/18
10/12/18 (covered Nov & Dec 2018)
11/16/18 (Dec-1/5)
12/14/18
1/11/19
2/8/19

Of course, things can change after that too. But good eyes. :-)
Any changes yet?

If not, theres always next Friday ;)

Im assuming based on historic dates the hours have been released that if it wasnt yesterday it will be next Friday?

I got an update in Feb about a change to one of my days in April. It's how I got my FOP FP. Are we expecting more updates?

Last year, MK opened at 8am each day (Easter Week)...it was disappointing though that they did not have daily 7am EMH as they did in the past years.

Hopeful for 8am at MK & later closing at AK.

No new park hours yet for April as of this morning. Any idea what time of day they typically are updated? Is there still hope for today? And when do they add additional fast passes?

I think @GADisneyDad14 says its usually in the afternoon

You can't always bank on this, but it's often the afternoon. It's also not all at once either, it's park by park - sort of like a slow updating of info. I have noticed that hours in the app will be updated first before hours on the website, usually a small lag like (<1 hour) for the website. But like with all things Disney, YMMV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter