mid-late April park hours? [Update: April Hours updated 3/15]

Almost on cue, seeing some new MK hours on the app right now for Easter week. Usually this is a process so give it some time to start showing other parks (if any will be updated) and also on the website. Happy planning!

Paging @Lorelei18!

Last edited:
Almost on queue, seeing some new MK hours on the app right now for Easter week. Usually this is a process so give it some time to start showing other parks (if any will be updated) and also on the website. Happy planning!

Paging @Lorelei18!
You are too awesome. And wow, the MK hours were NOT what I was expecting, way beyond what I thought based on what the March hours were and crowds (maybe Disney learned their lesson this month?). Waiting to see AK hours now, as I may be shifting some things around. Because there's nothing like changing all of your plans 30 days out ;)

I’ve been stalking and noticed the MK hours change. How likely are they to extend HS?

Almost on queue, seeing some new MK hours on the app right now for Easter week. Usually this is a process so give it some time to start showing other parks (if any will be updated) and also on the website. Happy planning!

Paging @Lorelei18!
How quickly do the fastpasses for the added time get added to the system? Those 12-2am EMH look great at MK but now I have to try to push back our start time!

How quickly do the fastpasses for the added time get added to the system? Those 12-2am EMH look great at MK but now I have to try to push back our start time!

Anecdotally from reports, it usually happens in about a day, roughly speaking. I’d eyeball it starting tomorrow AM.

For those two weeks around Easter that have many dates with 8am-12am hours, that’s 3 new hours of FPs to grab! Great time to adjust things if needed.

Anecdotally from reports, it usually happens in about a day, roughly speaking. I’d eyeball it starting tomorrow AM.

For those two weeks around Easter that have many dates with 8am-12am hours, that’s 3 new hours of FPs to grab! Great time to adjust things if needed.
Great thanks for the info!

You are too awesome. And wow, the MK hours were NOT what I was expecting, way beyond what I thought based on what the March hours were and crowds (maybe Disney learned their lesson this month?). Waiting to see AK hours now, as I may be shifting some things around. Because there's nothing like changing all of your plans 30 days out ;)

AK extended hours for the week I’m there (week before Easter)!

FP+ availability has been updated...I just changed Navi River at 6:30pm to FOP at 8:30pm for April 19th. This is arrival day and FOP wasn’t available at 60 days.

AK extended hours for the week I’m there (week before Easter)!
We will be there the same time! Was kind of hoping for an 8am open at AK, but I will take the later hours. It also maybe makes it easier for me to choose between 9am MK opening that Sunday now over what is still a 9am AK opening (I was exoecting 8am). My kids wake up at 6:30am so we always like the 8am. Wasnt really expecting HS or EP to move at all.

FP+ availability has been updated...I just changed Navi River at 6:30pm to FOP at 8:30pm for April 19th. This is arrival day and FOP wasn’t available at 60 days.
I dont see any 8am-9am fastpasses at MK yet.

Always interesting to me to see what happens at these updates. For the whole month of April...

MK - added 45 open park hours (mainly driven by a series of many 8am openings and 12 am closings for the week before and after Easter)
EP - no changes (not surprisingly)
DHS - no changes
DAK - added 35 open park hours (24 days saw later closings added, a great time to hunt for FoP FPs if needed!)

Always interesting to me to see what happens at these updates. For the whole month of April...

MK - added 45 open park hours (mainly driven by a series of many 8am openings and 12 am closings for the week before and after Easter)
EP - no changes (not surprisingly)
DHS - no changes
DAK - added 35 open park hours (24 days saw later closings added, a great time to hunt for FoP FPs if needed!)

So, not likely to see any changes at HS at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter