Mid Oct?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
So, how are the crowds and weather in mid Oct.? We may let the kids miss 3 days of school and go to DL/DCA Oct. 15th-19th. (we have 2 days out that week for teachers convention in OKC). Any replies are welcome. We want to surprise the kids and I can barely contain myself!!:D

Should be great weather. October in SoCal is typically mid to upper 70's, with occaision temps into the mid to upper eighties. Rain is very rare.

Bring your :cool: 's.

We'll be there 10/15-10/19, so were expecting excellent weather! See you there!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just asked my mom the same thing. We lived down there fror 12 years before moving north, in '84. And she mentioned Santa Anna's (dry hot winds) in October. How prevelant are these in Mid-Late October?? I remember the winds but not to much about when they happen.

The Santa Ana Winds "season" is unofficially October through Februrary, with the most frequent events in December. The only significant ones I can remember have been Nov-Dec. It's never anything that will change your schedule. Good excuse for unseasonably warm temperatures and hanging out at the pool! 0% chance of rain.

http://www.kfwb.com/news/local/santaana.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter