Midship Detective Agency question

cetrata

Earning My Ears
I have heard a rumor that the muppet storyline is no longer featured on Disney fantasy. Is it true?

It was working on the Fantasy as of May 7-14. However, certain areas of deck 5 were blocked off, maybe for the covid positive staterooms or refurbishments, and it was hard to access Pepe's door so maybe that's why they may not be offering it?

It was working on the Fantasy as of May 7-14. However, certain areas of deck 5 were blocked off, maybe for the covid positive staterooms or refurbishments, and it was hard to access Pepe's door so maybe that's why they may not be offering it?
Thanks for the update. I haven't been on the cruise so I don't know what's going on but when I do go on the DCL cruise someday, i want to experience the midship detective game including the muppet case

People on my Dream cruise have had their rooms on deck 5 aft reassigned. I believe it's a quarantine area. So if the game requires that area, that would explain it. It's anyone's guess how much longer they will need a quarantine area.

We were on the Fantasy May 21-28 and the Muppet Case was still going. We played it on day 2 and had a great time! They also had the missing puppies and missing paintings running.

Just got off Fantasy this morning; Muppet Midships Detective Agency was fully running. Did not see any "quarantine area" on Deck 5. (I walked deck 5 between the midships and aft elevators twice during the game.)

I have heard a rumor that the muppet storyline is no longer featured on Disney fantasy. Is it true?
Just got off the Fantasy today (6/4). MDSA was Muppets only. No Paintings or Puppies mysteries. Not sure why.

Like @Rob1872, I was all over that ship and noticed no quarantined or “blocked off” areas

It wasn't available on the Dream in February. Does anyone know if the Muppets case is back on the Dream, too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter