MidWil Shuttle question

WonderlandisReality

DIS Veteran
JetBlue changed my flight times (we are ~3 weeks and some odd days out). We booked a private transfer to and from hotel months ago with MidWil Shuttle. Both arriving and departing are an hour different with arrival an hour later and departure an hour earlier (departure from hotel will now be at 0730 vs 0830). I'll have to contact them anyway, but just curious if anyone has had to change their reservation times this close to trip? I can't find any information in any of my emails from them about how to go about changes or any associated costs. I do know that they can be slow in communication when I did the quote, but I was just looking to see if anyone else had experience with them in a similar scenario.

I had a similar situation when my flight changed three or four weeks out. They had no problem making the changes for me. I did find if I contacted them by text instead of email, I got a much quicker response.

Midwil will monitor your incoming flight and know if it is delayed. Our flight was delayed 40 minutes and there was no problem with Midwil. They were there to pick us up and no extra charge.

In the future, I encourage you to try Anaheim Town Car Shuttle. I have used them about 5 times now. Their service is impeccable, they drive safely, they have always been on time for pickups and drop offs, and they provide car seats at no additional charge. Most significantly to your question about contacting the company, whenever I have had a flight change I simply emailed them and they responded usually within 2 hours. They also allow me to text day of in case of delay, which they also track themselves.

I do not work for or have any connection to them, just a happy customer who is skeptical of airport shuttle services generally.

We liked Midwilshuttle the first time we used them, so we booked them again for our trip this month. Our flight times have also changed. I emailed them the new times and they confirmed within 24 hours.

I changed our booking with Midwilshuttle the night before our pick-up at DL to go to SNA. I started to have second thoughts about the 2-hour window I'd allowed so I texted and asked them if it was okay for them to pick us up an hour earlier. They were happy to do so. We've used them for three trips now and find them exceedingly accessible, flexible, professional and friendly. Can't recommend highly enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter