Miffy

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Not long before you and your family leave on your vacation.
Bet you are excited. Have a fantastic time:paw:
Give our love to the Boardwalk, we so love it there and have many happy memories ( well, thats if I don't think about our first ever visit there... DS got his head stuck in the railings:scared1: :rolleyes1
When our son was a Cast member at WDW we went to visit him and we met him everynight when he came out of Epcot in the Boardwalk hotel. (ah, memories, aren't they wonderful things )
Is Satatoga Springs a DVC resort too ?

Awww, thanks Dee!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

We certainly will give your love to the Boardwalk :) :) and will hopefully avoid the railings :earseek: How old was your son when he did this?! Bless him :)

Saratoga Springs is indeed a DVC resort - the newest one. It's my "home" resort and I love it there :)

Miffy

DS was 23 months. He was up and away at 8 months so by 23 months he was pretty agile:rotfl2: He is now an acrobatic gymnast so was obviously into it even then:idea:
People don't ever remember him walking, just climbing and jumping:scared1:
Never a dull moment !

Ware Bears said:
Karen , how are the excitement levels in your house today?!!!

Well I've just got home from work Elaine and they are

THIS HIGH!!!!!

LOL

You must be getting excited about your trip to DLP too - it's not long now is it?

Karen, yes, we are all getting rather excited now! Our countdown is set for our arrival at DLRP but we actually go away in 11 days time as we are spending 3 days in London doing lots of touristy things there.

Have a wonderful wonderful time at your other "home", you will be greatly missed on here :flower3: and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I can't wait to read your trippie!

Karen

Have a fantastic time. I can only imagine how excited you are!! Tomorrow is my last day at work before my holiday (non-Disney) so I'll be very happy too when I've finished, even though we don't go till Monday!!

Also Elaine and everyone else who is going on holiday soon, have a fab time, we'll all have some major DISboards catch-up to do when we get back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter