• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Military passes

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
I have a family member who is no longer going to travel to DISNEY but has purchased 5 4 day military passes. Can they sell them (discounted, they plan to lose money just trying to recoup some) to another military family?

I have a family member who is no longer going to travel to DISNEY but has purchased 5 4 day military passes. Can they sell them (discounted, they plan to lose money just trying to recoup some) to another military family?
Disney will grant them a credit on future purchases if they do not use them
If they are Salute tickets, at least one member of the group who holds a ticket must have a military ID to activate them unless they were purchased directly from Shades of Green.

I'd also recommend your family member check the expiration date. Depending on when these tickets were bought and what kind of ticket, they may already be expired - meaning whoever eventually uses them will still need to pay more to bring them up-to-date.

Disney will grant them a credit on future purchases if they do not use them
If they are Salute tickets, at least one member of the group who holds a ticket must have a military ID to activate them unless they were purchased directly from Shades of Green.
There are some ITT offices selling fully activated tickets such as Patrick AFB. We do not have to go to ticketing and can go straight to turnstiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter