military salute ticket

kikiV

Mouseketeer
I know the military salute ticket is typically valid Jan 1- Dec. 19 so here is my questions. If it is offered for 2019 again, when will it be available to purchase? I am planning a trip from Dec. 29-Jan 5 and want to be able to make plans to visit the parks the 1st-5th and do fastpasses in advance. Thanks.

This year's military promotions were announced in September. I bought mine through Shades of Green in December. If you wait for the military bases to get them, you might be waiting quite a bit longer. Contact SOG and they will tell you how to buy them through their ticket office and have them sent to you. It only took a week from purchase to arrival for our tickets.

I have the Salute tickets with park hopper and they are good for Jan 1- Dec 19, 2018 I believe. I don't know if you will be able to use them for Dec 29-31. Be sure you check before you buy them.

Anyway, they were released in September so you would still have enough time to schedule your fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter