Military salute tickets 6 day

M1k1m0u$3

Earning My Ears
In the planning stages for our first trip ever. We were planning on 6 park days, but I'm now seeing that for 2021 they got rid of the 6 day option on the military salute tickets. If they don't bring it back for 2022, what is the best course to take to get that 1 last park day ticket for a family of 6?

The bases also sell magic your way tix at a discounted price and no tax. I would price that out and the salute your way plus a 1 day ticket and see what is cheaper at that time. It also depends on if you want hopper, water parks, etc. so I suggest pricing out through your base, shades of green, whatever location you plan to use to purchase.

what number do I use to enter the voucher on MDE?I have a order number but then each ticket has a number that starts with 2020-10-21-WDW-XXXXX-XXX and then says ticket ID 0?

what number do I use to enter the voucher on MDE?I have a order number but then each ticket has a number that starts with 2020-10-21-WDW-XXXXX-XXX and then says ticket ID 0?
It sounds like you haven't received the physical vouchers yet. Once you receive the physical vouchers then you can enter the Ticket ID into MDE.

You need to wait until you have the vouchers/cards in hand. In my case, our base sent us our receipts via email, and then they took pictures of the tickets and emailed the pictures to us so that I could add them to MDE and make my park reservations. I got the physical cards in hand several days later. It's going to be a substantial number/letter combo. I don't have mine in front of me, but I think it was like 13 numbers/letters, then 4 more digits under the scratch off portion, so like a 17-digit code to enter.

Yeah, Chapek gave us a nice thank you this year by taking a day away and raising the price higher than the previous 6 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter