Military Salute Tickets Activation

songsinmymind

Earning My Ears
My husband & my parents are taking a trip to WDW at the end of August / early September. We have 4-day park hopper military salute tickets. I understand that they need to be activated once at the park, however I was wondering how early in the AM the ticket office will be able to do that? Our first park day is 8/30 and we have reservations at the plaza at MK for breakfast at 7:50am. Does anyone think we will be able to activate our tickets that early so we can enter the park, or should I cancel our breakfast reservation?

My husband & my parents are taking a trip to WDW at the end of August / early September. We have 4-day park hopper military salute tickets. I understand that they need to be activated once at the park, however I was wondering how early in the AM the ticket office will be able to do that? Our first park day is 8/30 and we have reservations at the plaza at MK for breakfast at 7:50am. Does anyone think we will be able to activate our tickets that early so we can enter the park, or should I cancel our breakfast reservation?
It doesn't have to be your first park day. We always activate them on our arrival day so there's one less thing to worry about and less time wasted on park days. You could go to any of the guest service locations (at all parks) or the one in Disney Springs. - Just remember thst everyone with a szlure tix has to be present.

It doesn't have to be your first park day. We always activate them on our arrival day so there's one less thing to worry about and less time wasted on park days. You could go to any of the guest service locations (at all parks) or the one in Disney Springs. - Just remember thst everyone with a szlure tix has to be present.
Thank you so much!!

If you buy SOG they are active from the get go and you don’t need to do anything at the gate

If you buy SOG they are active from the get go and you don’t need to do anything at the gate
Oh, that's great to know! We are buying them from SOG as our base's tickets and transportation office is currently closed due to covid. So even if they send them in the mail, they are active when I receive them?

Oh, that's great to know! We are buying them from SOG as our base's tickets and transportation office is currently closed due to covid. So even if they send them in the mail, they are active when I receive them?
If you have them sent to you there is a $ 12 Fedex charge. Yes, they are activated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter