Milkshake at the Plaza

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
Is everyone allowed to have a quick sip and then just let the primary person have the rest and refills or are they super strict about one person having the whole thing? Fine either way, was just wondering. Thanks!

I tried both my kids milkshakes last time at the plaza. It was literally just a sip though. No one said anything.

I’ve never been to the Plaza. Why would they mind sharing a milkshake? Just trying to understand. If someone in my family got a milkshake, we wouldn’t think twice about sharing it. This would not be allowed at the Plaza?

I’ve never been to the Plaza. Why would they mind sharing a milkshake? Just trying to understand. If someone in my family got a milkshake, we wouldn’t think twice about sharing it. This would not be allowed at the Plaza?

I've never been either but I think you can refill them for free. So sharing wouldn't be allowed, unless you don't get a refill. I wouldn't think a sip or two would be a big deal though.

I've never been either but I think you can refill them for free. So sharing wouldn't be allowed, unless you don't get a refill. I wouldn't think a sip or two would be a big deal though.

Yeah I think they're "bottomless" milkshakes. You're not supposed to share any of the all you can eat options.

Hi

Bottomless milkshakes in The Plaza are considered as a drink or a dessert in DDP???

Thank you!

Only had it once and nobody watched to see if we were sharing (we weren’t, my dessert is mine) but my second shake came in a to-go cup with the check. We took the hint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter