Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Spiderman Mickey heads! You are AWESOME and crazy talented!!! They turned out better than I imagined. My little Spidyfan is going to LOVE these!!

Love Love Love your work! I can barely do clip art on a word doc! :)
I hope these links work...I am new at this requesting thing!!

If I could please request:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/4ZlW02UP/JulieMinniemousebirthday.html
Can it just say Its my 1st birthday, and Eva is the name

http://www.4shared.com/photo/hht0X5ay/Olivia_1st_birthday_minnie.html
With the name Eva

http://www.4shared.com/photo/4HTzTixi/Krista33rdbdaycake.html
Happy 28th Birthday and the name is Christina

http://www.4shared.com/photo/qmFX3G1l/Savannahhalloweenbirthdayprinc.html
Can this one please say Happy Halloween from the Lahman Princesses

and the last one for now is a name fill for Ella: Can I get the princess one with the border and cinderella standing by the name...whatever is easiest for you...we aren't picky at all!

Also I had made a request on the magnet topic in the cruise forum...Jordak did his plates and I think the others maybe yours...I just don't want to re request them to make you work even more.
Thank you so much...you are much appreciated!!:cheer2:

I have a couple Michigan to choose from. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

Millie thank you so much!!! Wondering if on the Michigan Go Blue you could put Mike on one ear and Sept 11-15 2011 Dream on the other ear? thank you!

Could you please make me a couple Name Fills?
I would love to have the name Ann with princesses
and the name Madison with Kim Possible

Thank you so much!
:banana:

Hi Millie -
I absolutely love the disigns you did for me a few weeks ago. I wanted to see if it was possible to get a few more for our trip that's right around the corner!!

Is it possible to get 2 separate disigns:

- Buzz Lightyear in a Phillies Jersey
- Captain Hook in a Philies Jersey

I saw the one you have of buzz in football jersey's holding a helmet. I though maybe he could hold a bat or glove??

Thank you so much!!!

Hi..I love your designs and this is my first time requesting and im not really sure what to do but if u could i would please love to have these if you can do them.

Mickey pirate fill w/ name Jordan
Mickey pirate fill w/ name Jeffrey
castlemh2 w/ momma in corner of one ear

Thank you so much..I hope i asked correctly..Im sure ill need help downloading them once they are done..LOL Thanks again

Here are your names. Sorry for the wait. :)

Hi there! I am hoping I may make a few request for our upcoming trip to the Happiest Place On Earth!

Can I have the name Laura on the following please-

KarenAliceinWDfill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

Lindseytinkfill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

Sethboltfill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

and could I have the name Sue on the following please-

Sarah_red_dk_minnie_fill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

Emmaminniepinkfill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

Thanks so very much in advance! Have a great day!:hippie:

Cheers

Here you go. Thanks for waiting. :goodvibes

Would it be possible to get a few of your designs?
If possible -
Tartan Mickey head with "The McDougalls Oct 2010"
Your Hawaiin lettering for names "Lauren" and "Robert"
Canadian Flag over white Mickey head.

Thanks so much. Love your work. Wish I could figure out how to do all this stuff myself.

Cheryl

I wasn't sure if you wanted this kind of Mickey head or if there is a Tartan sports team out there that I'm not aware of :laughing:. Let me know if that is what you wanted instead and I can change it for you. :)

hi, I put a bunch of things on the main cruise magnet part 5 thread for you not sure if that was correct place to put them or not
it was some name fills and other requests. IF you can look on there
sorry to keeping bugging you
thanks
r u on facebook? if so look me up gretchen wagner
gretchen

Millie,

Thank you so much for these. I :love: them.

My oldest daughter has decided that this week her favorite princess is no longer Belle, it is now Sleeping Beauty (and will probably be Cinderella next week. :rotfl:) When ever you have time, could I get a Sleeping Beauty Proud Army Daughter (and Cinderella to be on the safe side :rolleyes1)? There is no hurry, I am planning to use these on our cruise next year.

Thanks again,
Krista

:laughing: I understand completely. I have a DS who is the same way. :)

hi, I put a bunch of things on the main cruise magnet part 5 thread for you not sure if that was correct place to put them or not
it was some name fills and other requests. IF you can look on there
sorry to keeping bugging you
thanks
r u on facebook? if so look me up gretchen wagner
gretchen

I've been trying to catch up here so I haven't really been checking over there as often as I would like. I try to get over there and get them done on the weekends if I can. I haven't had a chance to clean out my pm's yet, I do a few here and there, and I have a few email requests I'm working on too. I hope you understand if I don't reply right away sometimes. I try really hard to get them done for everyone on time so when you request I only ask to be patient and to let me know the date you need them so I don't miss you. Thanks so much. :goodvibes

I opened a facebook ages ago, but never got on there to do anything. I mainly signed up because a friend wanted more people for their mafia. :laughing: Anyways, I'm Amilia Sky on there.

My parents have surprised us with a Disney Vacation in January. I would like to get DISigns for shirts for each of our four days in the parks. I would also like DISignsto make them Thank You shirts to wear on the plane ride home. Your work is amazing. Thank you in advance for your time.

Could we please have one in this style, without the border, but the year 2011? 2010 disney familyvacationcharacters.jpg Would it also be possible to add these names around the design: GGMA, GGPA, GRANDMA, GRANDPA, ANAND, KARA, MIRA, RAYNA, ANDY, SEAN and KYLE. They can be pretty small, if you think that it looks too cluttered with all of the names they could be left off.

We would like some type of four generation design. I liked the one on your site with the three mickey heads 3Generationstiaramh.jpg . Could you do something like that with four and put the names in each head. Head one: GGMA and GGPA, Head two: Grandma and Grandpa, Head three: Kara, Anand and Andy, Head four: Sean, Mira, Kyle and Rayna. The year would be 2011. If you have other ideas please feel free to be creative!

We are going to use your Epcot and Animal Kingdom blanks for our shirts for those two days of our trip.

Could we please have 2 of this style LovedGrandma.jpg and have it say Thanks for taking us to Disney. I would like 4 kids 1 big one (Sean in a red shirt), 2 medium size ones (Mira in pink and Kyle in blue), one small one (Rayna in Purple). We will be giving one to Grandma and one to Grandpa!

Could we also have name fills for the kids to give them as part of their gift when we surprise them with the trip:
SEAN – toystory theme
MIRA- princesses
KYLE – Cars
RAYNA- princesses
If they could each have a character on either side of the name too that would be great!

Thank you so much! I am going to look through your blanks for more thing to bring along. I love the tip envelope DISigns and I am going to look through your thank you cards too!

Just letting you know that I'm still working on the rest for you. :)

Good afternoon. I was snooping around in your photobucket and I found a beautifully simple mickey design I would love to have personalized if you don't mind. It's the mickey mouse silhouette outlined in christmas lights. Was wondering if you could take off what's currently on the bottom and just add our names instead? Or, if you can find a way to incorporate our names to what's already there it would be fine. The red, blue or green colors in Walt script would be perfect. I've been looking and looking and this is just what I wanted.
Anyway, here are our names.....
Andrea
Patricia
Rod
Danielle
Rhonda
Tyler
Nicholas
Nathan

I'd also love to have the ornaments you have in your bucket (ornamentmhdred & ornamentmhdgreen) done with our names for the fronts of the shirts. We would have red for the girls (Danielle, Andrea, Rhonda and Patricia) and green for the boys (Rod, Tyler, Nicholas and Nathan).
Thanks in advance, these will be perfect christmas gifts to surprise the kids! I hope this isn't asking for too much. If it is just let me know and I'll edit my choices.
Danielle

Whenever you have a moment...(hahahaha..right :) ) could I please request the name AMY with this Alice in Wonderland fill

KarenAliceinWDfill.html?sId=vUc4NhwFDFz6Inj1[/url]

No rush at all :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter