Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could get a couple of your disigns personalized.

DisMerryChristmas.jpg - Karlee's Autographs 2010

DisneyHolidays.jpg - Lukas's Autographs 2010

Thanks so much!!

Hello,
I was wondering if you could add the names to the following name fills please. The first one is the Calebmickeymiscfill.jpg . The names we need on this one are : Grandpa, Papa D, Renee, Jon, Heather, Danny, Casey, Jonathan, Arianna, Keegan and Karson.
The second one we need is Caseytinkfill.jpg The names we need on this one are: Renee Heather Arianna
The third is Connorpeterpanfill.jpg We need the names on this on are Grandpa, Papa D, Jon, Danny, Casey, Jonathan, Keegan and Karson.
Thank you so much. As soon as you get them done would be GREAT!!! :lovestruc

Hello,
I had posted this on page 90 and I wasn't sure if had missed it or if you haven't had a chance to get to them. Thank you so much..... :)

Millie,
Thank you so much for doing the Harry Potter design for Margaret! She is turning 15 on the cruise and it will be a surprise for her when she sees it on our door.

Need to make a few more requests. Love the Happy Thanksgiving cruise ship encircled in leaves- just need to change the date to 2010- Thanksgiving09.jpg Thanks! And Elizabeth loves the Club Penguin one- AndrewclubPenguin.jpg. Can we get it to say Club Elizabeth? Thank you so much! Love your work!

Hi Millie,

This is our first cruise and wanted to know if you could please make me a couple magnets! I would like 3 oval disney cruise line name plates: Rachel, Mike, Kalel. and also a few other cute ones that say wonder and the date we are sailing, nov 18-21. Maybe one that says "our first cruise". please nothing to big because I have to pay per sheet so I would like mulitple per sheet. Thanks so much and please let me know if I am posting this request in the right place..like i said this is our first cruise and we are very new to this!!

Hi Millie,

The dISigns are amazing absolutely awesome!

Found two more of your creations I would like you to personalize:

1. File name: dreampiratepartymarch2011
Would like to add these names under the characters and December 18 - 22, 2011

Nicole - Mickey
Nia Imani - Your Choice
Ryan - Your Choice
Shazmere - Goofy

2. File Name: scott DCL Tag.jpg
Would like this design with the words "Where DREAMS Come True" and First Cruise on the second line. If you could also put the name in colors that would be great

Shanequa - Purple or Red
Scherisse - Purple
Ryan - Blue
Shazmere - Orange
Nicole - Blue or Lt. Blue
Nia Imani - Pink

and so that I am not leaving any of the other wonderful characters out you have a file named: Lindsey minnie.png I would just like to have the characters in that specific design with no personalization

Again this is no rush so take your time and thank you again so much!

Thank You, Thank You, so much for the captain Mickey heads. They are great. Did I ask you for two name fills? Mickey and the gang with Caitlyn and Vickie? If I did, I know you will get to them when you can. Again thank you so much..

I love, love, love the other Disigns you did for me! Could I please request one more?

CarsMickey Head.jpg with the name Nick

Hi Millie

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR DISIGNS!!!!

Can I request the following:

Hayden - Star Wars Theme
Julianna - Minnie Mouse theme with the red and white polkadots
Hall Family First Trip 2010 - Mickey Mouse theme, anything will do

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi! Love your work!!!

We are going on the Thanksgiving Cruise this year. Can you design a Mickey Baseball ear with the Texas Rangers? If you could do something with Mickey in a Rangers uniform even better!

Also, I saw the Cowboys mickey ear, but was wondering if you have something more along the line of a character with football in the cowboys colors.

Thanks a BUNCH! Keep up the great work... you have a talent!

Dawn:dance3:

Ornamentmh red.jpg
-Renae
-Amanda

Ornamentmhdkgreen.jpg
-Ed
-Brent

would like the names in a disney script if possible in the center of MH, not sure about color whatever you think looks best

Thank you so much!

These magnets are going to be great stocking stuffers for the family.

We'll be putting them on our DCL door too :thumbsup2

your designs are amazing!
We leave soon but if you have time, I would LOVE

Pirate Minnie Heads (3) Ashtin, Misha and Mackenzie
PIrate Mickey Heads (2) Logan and Mason

Grandpa Mickey Alphabet to say Bubba

Thank you!!!!!
Beth

Hi Millie,

Could I please have these without the lines on them.
Thank you ever so much.

Could I please have this with a minnie mouse halloween bow instead of the mickey mouse club

Can you put a Halloween Grumpy instead of Mickey? With Grumpy Old Fa Fa on one ear and on the other Boo Humbug

Can you make this minnie with the letter L

can you make this in a gif or png? and the gold castle and gold mickey too?

Can you make a Coronado Springs like this?

can you make this a Seattle Seahawks? number 12

Thank you so very much. As always your designs are great and you are so generous. Nanny (Lois):dance3:

I hope I'm doing this right. Could I please have:

Ornamentmh red ----with 2010 in one ear and Kolton in the other and a pic of Goofy in the middle

Ornamentmh red ---2010 one ear, Trent in the other with Grumpy in the middle

Ornamentmhdkgreen.jpg
3 of these

2010 on all of them, one with Tori in ear and Mickey in middle, one with Dina in ear and Mickey in middle and one with Missy in ear and Minnie in middle

Thanks so much

Milliepie,

Can I get this deckchair design
BillTjCarriganJillianbeachchai.jpg

with the names:
Larry Kim Matthew Nicholas in that order.

Thanks so much!!

We are not going on the cruise until next year and I'm only making magnets so no big hurry for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter