• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*~ Mindyjoy's May 19 2012 Disneyland Wedding TR ~*~ Trip Report Has Begun!

So I'm super upset we didn't get to meet up.. but definitely next time I'm scheduling a weekend visit and I demand your presence! ;D

Everything looks great and I LOVE that gazebo decoration! Eep! Gorgeous. I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding, I'm so excited. I tried to find the gazebo while we were at DL but I never did. WAH. =[

Anywho, everything else looks and sounds fabulous. The favors are adorable! I'm hoping the prices won't be too crazy! Fingers crossed! <3

Hello friends! Well, as of yesterday we are at the 7 month mark. In the last month I had the planning session and makeup trial, so I guess things are moving right along. I am really procrastinating on selecting a DJ and I don't know why. It might be because I wish I could actually see (and hear) a DJ in action, aside from just a video. But I really need to get that booked in the next month.

I'm also making lots of progress on my fabric flowers, so yay! I have also started saving all of my spaghetti sauce jars and Starbucks frap jars (the store bought kind) and I am going to spray paint them and use them as vases for my fabric flowers. So my collection of glass jars is taking over my kitchen. :rotfl:

I wish I had a more interesting update ..... maybe things will pick up after the 6 month mark :confused3

Don't worry, all your updates are interesting!!!!

I had a question--on your Blog you mentioned being able to get a special ride for the bridal party in the parks. Do you know anything more about this?

Don't worry, all your updates are interesting!!!!

I had a question--on your Blog you mentioned being able to get a special ride for the bridal party in the parks. Do you know anything more about this?

It's for in-park weddings only. You can arrange to have your guests ride one of the rides, but only certain rides are offered. Not sure the exact price; I'm sure it varies per ride.

All right, 7 months to go! Your fabric flowers and the jars sound like they are going to gorgeous, I can't wait to see pictures of those when they are all done!

you sound great. I love hearing about everything from you and not just your journal and blog. :-)

your welcome :-) I hope that one day I can submit my stuff and have it featured on your blog and the disney blogs

Random--have you posted pictures of your invitations yet? I'm looking for a specific invitation that I could'a swore were yours...

Maybe I've lost my mind! :confused3:rolleyes1

Never mind I found them. <3 They were your save the dates!

Mindy sweetie - Congrats on the podcast!!! I haven't listened to all of it yet, but the bit I have listened to sounded great!!! It's great fun to do isn't it? I really enjoyed doing the two I did and Carrie and Scot are both so nice!!!

Mindy sweetie - Congrats on the podcast!!! I haven't listened to all of it yet, but the bit I have listened to sounded great!!! It's great fun to do isn't it? I really enjoyed doing the two I did and Carrie and Scot are both so nice!!!

Thank you Joanne! To be honest I was so nervous! But overall yes, it was fun! I don't think I've mentioned it before but I love your new signature with the wedding pics! :goodvibes

Hi all! Sorry I'm so MIA all the time. :( I got half of my BEO - it is missing the floral/decor budget, so I will post it when I have the entire thing.

I have been playing around with tulle for my dress tonight. I bought three shades of pink.

This is the three pinks, layered. It's tough to see on the camera.

IMG_2630.JPG

Here is the same with a little bit of sparkle. pixiedust:

IMG_2631.JPG

And here is the pink ombre'd, side by side, instead of layered.

IMG_2632.JPG

I honestly like all configurations! Thoughts? :confused3

It looks great! I like both the second and third options. Can you do a shot from far away too? We wouldn't be able to see the colors but if might give a better idea of the effect overall, especially for the differences between the last two. I'm kind of surprised but I think that from these pics I actually like the 3rd configuration best!

I luv the 2nd option of course :lovestruc but i like the 1st if that is 2 much sparkle 4 u... like the above post could u take a pic from far away so we can get a better idea of what the whole thing would look like??

I like the sparkles a lot, but I think the gradient is really neat! I like how it looks fuller and it's very unique!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter