Mingos in the Watah! What in the Wuhld?

Looking forward to hearing all about your summer Disney trip! I'm glad I made it over before you officially start the report. :goodvibes I can relate as 'Ohana is one of our favorites as well. I enjoyed your FB updates and pics. Brooklyn and Bellarie are so pretty. Brooklyn has been to Disney a couple more times than me :laughing:

Wow, this place fills up quickly. I hope there is room for one more.;) I love all the intro pictures. Your girls are so precious. And, John looks mesmerized by all that meat. We hope to try that meal someday. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip.

Hurray a new report. MeMom I love that pic of you-very sweet. Girls are as cute as ever-I spy some cute CP clothes!! I cannot believe Brooky and Cayley will be in K in just a few short weeks. Looking forward to following along!!

Joining in for another great trip report I'm sure! I'm really bummed that I didn't get the chance to meet you guys on the 4th! But we ended up bring very surprised to see what I believe were DHS fireworks from our balcony at AKL.

:banana::cool1: for Bella reaching that height restriction! Evans just barely made it as well. Is let him "steer" and poor thing he couldn't see over the steering wheel!

I'm super excited to follow your new trip report! Thanks for friending me on FB--it was way cool to get pics and updates in "real time" My family does think I'm a bit crazy for knowing all of your names and where you are staying etc--but I don't really care about that! I can't make it to the "real World" very often, so I visit there on your trips!

Five pages? :faint: I really thought I'd make first....silly me. I'm totally in! Loved seeing all the pics on Facebook and so excited for this new report!

Less than 24 hours since you started & here I am on page 5! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh well, you know what they say "better late than never" ;)

Going back to read the first page now! Excited to hear more!!! :goodvibes

As much as I try to fluff out the hair in WDW, it goes flat by the time I get to the bus stop. :headache: The saving grace for that picture is that it had Bella in it.

MeMom -- Next time you visit WDW, I will GLADLY trade you hair! I have the exact opposite problem! I try to make my hair flatter & for some reason, it just poofs up with the glorious Florida humidity! :headache:

I've been researching hair products on the DIS -- but this trip especially frightens me as my hair grows extra poofy whenever I'm pregnant! Yikes! It will make for one interesting TR once I return from WDW in September! :lmao: :lmao:

You remind me so much of my mom -- she hates pictures of herself but we think she looks fine in them!

I am going to go under the assumption that Jill got everybody up to this point this morning when she had to leave for work. If she or I missed you, WELCOME! Make yourself at home here, chime in whenever, and let us get to know you better. We appreciate every one of our DIS friends, and it won't be good without all of you here.

Yikes 4 pages in. That what I get for passing out early last night. Too hot around here!!!!

Going back to read.

ETA: all caught up. I bet the video of Bella saying the title is cute.!!
Caren- that pic of you and Bella is great. So much love and nose pinching...

Blazing hot here, too. 110 heat index the past two days, I believe. Today is supposed to be normal.

Maybe we can get the video of Bella talking on the safari and go ahead and put it up early.

Wow, I sure am late to the party. Ah well, I made it and that's what's important.

I thought Jill's defense of having one pic of MeMom against so very many of herself is a sound one so I'm taking her side. Sorry MeMom. Although I DON'T agree that there have been several unflattering ones of Jill, I think you look great in all of them.

Speaking of pics I absolutely ADORE that pic of Brooklyn at the Dumbo ride. What a sweetie. I just want to pic her up and squeeze her tight. How jealous am I that she's been to Disney 15 times in her not quite 5 years with, what...two more trips in the works for 2011? So, so green with envy.

How many times has Bella been in her two years of life? I *might* have her beat.

So glad you've started. Can't wait for more!

The party has just started, so you're not late. You know it'll last about 5 months, anyway! :laughing:

If there is a word stronger than hate when it comes to me in pictures, that's how I feel about them. I have never taken a good picture. Ever.

Bella knows her way around Disney World now. You should have seen her after we checked in at Pop and tried to go to the front to move the car to our parking lot. She was heading straight to Everything Pop saying, "Eat!" She knew where the food was, man, and she was not having any part of heading out the front door. :rotfl:

Look back in the intro. I think Jill said it was maybe her eighth trip? I can't remember, but something close to that.

Looking forward to hearing all about your summer Disney trip! I'm glad I made it over before you officially start the report. I can relate as 'Ohana is one of our favorites as well. I enjoyed your FB updates and pics. Brooklyn and Bellarie are so pretty. Brooklyn has been to Disney a couple more times than me

'Ohana delivered from salad all the way through to dessert. :thumbsup2

So glad you will be with us on this TR.

Wow, this place fills up quickly. I hope there is room for one more. I love all the intro pictures. Your girls are so precious. And, John looks mesmerized by all that meat. We hope to try that meal someday. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip.

There is always room for one more at our place.

John put away some steak.
And some shrimp.
And a little chicken and pork, too. :goodvibes

Hurray a new report. MeMom I love that pic of you-very sweet. Girls are as cute as ever-I spy some cute CP clothes!! I cannot believe Brooky and Cayley will be in K in just a few short weeks. Looking forward to following along!!

I didn't even know Jill was taking pictures. Little ratfink.

Our sweet little girls are growing up into sweet big girls with many adventures ahead of them. :love:

Joining in for another great trip report I'm sure! I'm really bummed that I didn't get the chance to meet you guys on the 4th! But we ended up bring very surprised to see what I believe were DHS fireworks from our balcony at AKL.

:banana::cool1: for Bella reaching that height restriction! Evans just barely made it as well. Is let him "steer" and poor thing he couldn't see over the steering wheel!

Poly was not as crowded as it has been in the past, in my opinion. Traffic getting out of there was a breeze, too. We were surprised.

Bella was pretty cute in that big Speedway car. Brooklynn thinks that is a cool ride, of course. She loves all the rides these days.

I'm super excited to follow your new trip report! Thanks for friending me on FB--it was way cool to get pics and updates in "real time" My family does think I'm a bit crazy for knowing all of your names and where you are staying etc--but I don't really care about that! I can't make it to the "real World" very often, so I visit there on your trips!

You prolly are a lil crazy :crazy2:, but in a good way. :thumbsup2
I can pretty much assure you there are no axe murderers amongst us, though, so I think you are relatively safe. I hope our trips will overlap sometime so we can meet you - and them - in person.

Five pages? I really thought I'd make first....silly me. I'm totally in! Loved seeing all the pics on Facebook and so excited for this new report!

Next time Jill starts a report, I'll have her call you first and you can sneak in before anyone else. :)

Only the next time she starts a report will be when we get back in January, and you'll be too busy having fun in Disney World to care about our silly trip report. :upsidedow

I'm here and so excited to hear all about your trip! The pictures of the girls in the first post are just fabulous

Me too!

I agree about the cute pictures of the girls.

I'm going to have to beg Jill for triplets since my boys are never gonna give me grandkids. Drew doesn't need kids for like twenty years, and Trent is looking for perfection in a girl, and it ain't gonna happen, so I've given up on him.

Less than 24 hours since you started & here I am on page 5!

Oh well, you know what they say "better late than never"

Going back to read the first page now! Excited to hear more!!!

Glad to have you here. This TR is just a baby right now. Brand new with lots of fun yet to come.

Joining in! I loved the intro pictures and I can't wait to see more!

Jill was looking through pictures while we were on the trip, and those were two of her very favorites.

MeMom -- Next time you visit WDW, I will GLADLY trade you hair! I have the exact opposite problem! I try to make my hair flatter & for some reason, it just poofs up with the glorious Florida humidity!

I've been researching hair products on the DIS -- but this trip especially frightens me as my hair grows extra poofy whenever I'm pregnant! Yikes! It will make for one interesting TR once I return from WDW in September!

You remind me so much of my mom -- she hates pictures of herself but we think she looks fine in them!

My hair is baby fine, and there's not much of it. I have to poof it to make it look like I have some. As you can see, it doesn't do much good.

The party has just started, so you're not late. You know it'll last about 5 months, anyway! :laughing:

If there is a word stronger than hate when it comes to me in pictures, that's how I feel about them. I have never taken a good picture. Ever.

Bella knows her way around Disney World now. You should have seen her after we checked in at Pop and tried to go to the front to move the car to our parking lot. She was heading straight to Everything Pop saying, "Eat!" She knew where the food was, man, and she was not having any part of heading out the front door. :rotfl:

Look back in the intro. I think Jill said it was maybe her eighth trip? I can't remember, but something close to that.

Five months!! I got that in writing! :woohoo: I'm living through you until I can make it back so a five month TR with all the pics you take will really help me through. And then of course, there's the October trip so you guys will probably take me right through until I actually DO make it back to Disney. :banana:

I hate getting my picture taken too. Well, at least I used to anyway. It's not quite so bad now that I've lost 50 pounds (still a ways to go though) and so when I see a recent picture I think..."well that's not too bad." I think it's all relative in my case. Sometimes I even feel pretty. :lmao:

I :love: that Bella knows her way around Pop. I can totally imagine her insisting you go into Everything Pop and NOT back out the front door. :hug:

I'll recheck the intro...I must have missed it the first time!

ETA Rats!! Nope, I've only been 5 times in my 35 years so she's got me beat!

I'm here and ready to tag along! This will help with my wait til October! So sad that I will miss y'all this October! :sad1: Can't wait to hear all about the pixie dustpixiedust: and the girls accomplishments! :cheer2:

I'm here! This report has been up for 14 hours and you already have 5 pages? That's impressive :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to another MeMom and Jill report! :yay:

Oh too funny! And so cute! :cutie:

Thanks to a text from MeMom, I'm finally here! Busy times here at home but never too busy to read about this special trip! YAY you started!!!!

Page 6 already!!! I too am jealous of all kids trips to the world! I have been 5 times which is just not enough in my lifetime! Lol! I would even love to live closer like you all! Coming from Ohio you need to either fly or if you drive take a longer trip to make it worth it and I wish it didnt cost more to take longer trips! I'd love to go for long weekend trips more often but it would just seem like I got there b4 I would have to leave again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter