• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mini-Meet Saturday 8/23, Update Post 57 - Trip Report!

lol you guys sound like you will have alot of fun. I'd say drink a margarita for me too, but i don't even know if i'd like them... i'm 37 and have never had one before.

lol you guys sound like you will have alot of fun. I'd say drink a margarita for me too, but i don't even know if i'd like them... i'm 37 and have never had one before.

Well I am willing to chance that you would like it, so I will have one for you :thumbsup2

Thats just the kind of person I am, always looking out for everyone but myself :rotfl:

Aww, I'd love to join you guys .. except we won't be there till the 30th :guilty: Is anyone staying through Labor day?

nah, the margaritas over there are more of a slush :rotfl:

aeng-slush :lmao:

You will always be Grace to me......gosh I sure miss the hosts from vmk...sigh:hug:

I wonder if they still read these boards??

Paging Lily, Hula, Phinny, Hurricane.........Meet us at Epcot.....Paging 1 2 3....

Looks like a good crowd so far! Anybody else want to join us? Not to late to get plane tickets or whatever................::thumbsup2

Just wanted to let you all know that MartyDog has decided to join us!

See you soon!

Fly:hippie:

Just wanted to let you all know that MartyDog has decided to join us!

See you soon!

Fly:hippie:

WOOTNESS! there are quite a few that are going that havent actually said yes in the thread tho right? I had some tell me they are going :)

Have a great time, please chug a Beverly for me. It is sooooo good, something you must not miss there. ;)

Oh yeah, August is also the start of the peak of Hurricane Season. :scared1:

Now when I was paging Hurricane before, I meant Host_Hurricane, formerly of VMK, NOT Hurricane Fay!!!

Well Fay is still a Tropical Storm now, but lets all spread some pixie dust around Central Florida and pray that it stays a Tropical Storm and stays away from us!

In any event they are saying it will be over us by Tuesday, but we all know that could change.

Looks like we will still be good for our meet next Saturday! :thumbsup2

In case you want to keep track of the storm - Here is a link to the National Hurricane Center's website:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhc_storms.shtml

Fly :hippie:

hope it doesnt mess with my flight on Friday either! It looks like it will be riding up the coast and right in the way @_@

More importantly tho, yes lets hope it doesnt mess with everyone in its path and stays a tropical storm!

I'm not going to go, but I'd just let you know that I watch hurricanes all
the time since I get hit by a lot of them, and I don't think it will be much
of a threat. However Tropical Storm Fay is strengthening over land and
weakening over water the exact opposite of what it is supposed to do
so I have almost no clue on this one..

But I can tell you this Aengus, it won't ride up the East Coast. It will turn back and hit FL/GA and
possibly go into the GOM.

I'm not going to go, but I'd just let you know that I watch hurricanes all
the time since I get hit by a lot of them, and I don't think it will be much
of a threat. However Tropical Storm Fay is strengthening over land and
weakening over water the exact opposite of what it is supposed to do
so I have almost no clue on this one..

But I can tell you this Aengus, it won't ride up the East Coast. It will turn back and hit FL/GA and
possibly go into the GOM.

yes i saw that :thumbsup2 Originally they had tracked it running up the coast

I am glad to see it never reached expectations and hope all are safe, see you all saturday :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter