Mini-vacation after Disney vacation

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Who plans a mini-vacation after their Disney vacation? MIL and husband are driving down to FL to MILs winter home about 5 days before son and I fly down. My 9yr son and I are staying at the hotel the night before we fly out. Then we have 6 nights at the Wilderness Lodge. The day we leave WL we are spending the day at Sea World then on to MILs house near Vero Beach for 3 nights. From there we are planning on Vero Beach character breakfast and then day at Kennedy. And yes we have a day planned to RELAX at MILs pool.

We went to clearwater, Fla for 3 days of fun on the beach with my four kids and hubby before disney last year and then went to disney for 7 non stop days of fun, But next year when we take the kids,we plan to do disney first and the beach last! we were so worn out and will never do it that way again!
Mrsmom

We generally take every other day off from the parks when we're in Orlando. As much fun as they are, a park visit is pretty strenuous. We usually rent a house, so we can spend the off day in the pool, souvenir shopping, enjoying a leisurely meal in a different restaurant, or visiting some of the smaller (less strenuous) attractions in the area. We like to stay 2 weeks when we go and having a house really helps with costs. We don't leave so exhausted this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter