Minne Marathon Team List

Me to Me to!!! I printed my boarding passes at 9 am! I just need to make it though the rest of this work and then mentally I'm on vacation! Whoo hoo! We leave tomorrow at 9!

See you all soon!
Stacie

Morning fellow Minnie racers. Printed my boarding passes and need to finish packing and do all those last minute things that need to be done.

This time tomorrow will be in the air heading toward MCO.

Is most of you families just riding the bus to get to Epcot for the finish. DH would like to see me at the finish. Being a walker it will take me until around 8:30 to get there so I hope that he makes the first bus and gets there in time.

See all of you on Sunday morning.

Nancy

Nancy:Norm can hook up with Jenni and the Greek....they plan to see us at the finish.

AAAAHHHHH!!!! Only one more hour until done with work the heading to the airport. I have sooo mentally checked out already.

Tonight I sleep at WDW!

Safe travels everyone!

This time tomorrow I will be at dinner at DDD.

This thread has slowed..is everyone gone?

I need to get off this couch and pack.

This journey has been great for my DH he has lost 20 pounds during my 11 weeks of training. I had hoped to lose 5 pounds; I was down 3 this morning.

Look forward to "runnning" into some of you soon.

Nope... I am still here too. I don't leave until Saturday morning. It looks like I might just be the last one left. Who am I gonna chat to about how nervous I am?! I can't wait to see everyone down there!!

Dana

Dana, I see you are from Jacksonville. My oldest two kids attend college in NC and both had roommates from Jacksonville their freshman year.

Cool!! I love it here. The only downside is when there is a big race at Disney. Since I am so close I am usually the last person to leave!! :lmao: When are you leaving again?

:wave: Hey guys I'm still here. Packing and getting everything ready.
DH , DS's and mom and dad leave in the am, I have to go to work, since I just started a new job I really didn't want to ask off. But I got off at 3:30 and I will be right over in Tampa so I will go straight to the Expo then House of Blues :dance3:

Joan4Mickey - that is awesome about your DH!!!!!
Dana - Can't wait to see you again :) It's going to be a warm one this weekend. :scared1:

OK - more packing to do!!!

I'm still here. I should be finishing packing but I just home from taking my grandmother out and I am trying to relax for a bit. Can't believe its already almost 9PM and I still have alot of stuff left to do!! YIKES

Have a great time and have fun Team! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Safe travels for everyone! I'm looking forward to reading the reports!

Hey, I'm still here. Today spent at work and waiting to see if my Eye2eye shirt would show up....uhh...NO. SO no "team" shirt for me this time around. I am alittle bit bummed by that.
I am pretty much packed already. Leaving tomorrow morning around 6:30am - get to WDW around 10am. We have ADR at Sci-Fi for lunch at 11am. Then over to the EXPO. Hope everyone is excited and I will not post anymore until I get back, so have a good evening.

ONLY TWO DAYS

I must get breakfast for the teens then their off to school. Then I can get ready and be excited. :cool1: I hate to show it in front of the kids.

Angie - That heat is gonna be a kicker on Sunday!! The good news is that with the 15 min pace limit everyone should be done by 8:30. The weather at that time is still gonna be in the 70's thankfully!! Hopefully LOW 70's too!!

We are gonna wake up tomorrow at 6:00 and head out then. Drop the boys off at the in-laws around 7 and then we are headed straight to the EXPO!! Since DH and I are staying at Universal we won't really have a chance to meet up with anyone until Sunday morning at the race. It shouldn't be hard to miss the sea of what 50+ wish shirts that are supposed to be there?! Now all I have to do is keep myself busy enough to get through today quickly and I'll be good to go!!

Dana

Dana, I would love to keep the 8:30 pace, but know I'm not there. I hope to meet you at the starting-hoping for 8:45 pace.

Last post, we leave in an hour!

YEA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter