Minnie’s Valentine’s Day Surprise Scavenger Hunt Experience?

It’s new this year, so it’s only been available since yesterday. I’m guessing it’s like the egg hunt? That’s always a fun time.

They also posted the prize at the end - it's a set of super cute Valentines Day cards. I saw someone post it on Instagram, but I don't remember who so I can't find it again. I think they said there were 2 options of 6 (different) cards each. I may do this just to get the cards!

They also posted the prize at the end - it's a set of super cute Valentines Day cards. I saw someone post it on Instagram, but I don't remember who so I can't find it again. I think they said there were 2 options of 6 (different) cards each. I may do this just to get the cards!

Darn I was hoping for a pin!
We did Remy's find and squeak at Epcot a few years ago,looks a similar thing and got a Remy pin.

is this a while supplies last type of thing? We will be there on the 17th- is that too late to participate? we've never been in the parks for a scavenger hunt event. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter