Minnie Moo

fortwilderness

FW Bobcat Bend Resident
I just saw on another thread that Minnie Moo is no longer with us and has passed on to the great big cow pasture in the sky. I had no idea ! Does anyone know when this happened ? I last saw her in July and I will miss her in the petting zoo :(

It must have been right after you saw her. It was last summer. She will be sadly missed. :(

Fort Wilderness has has several Minnie Moo's over the years. I hope they find a new one soon.

Where did you hear that there have been several Minnie Moos??????????

I have always been told by the CMs that this was the original.I have NEVER read anything about there being more than one cow with the Mouse markings on her side.

10 to 15 years. but after 10 years they loose there looks (the only way I know how to put it)... I lived on a cattle ranch for over 15 years. and when I was a teenager I couldnt wait to check the markings on the calves to see if they had mickey, on them. The only time i got close to that was my cow had the shape of texas on her forhead.

so I dont see how they have very many, what are they doing cloning them.

Was there in Feb. they had a picutre of her up in FW barn. Appeared like she was only Minnie Moo.

Renee

I took my Niece to Fort Wilderness about 8 years ago. She loved Minnie Moo and we spent a lot of time talking and taking pictutre's of her. I took her back a few years ago and noticed that the markings were different on the Minnie Moo. I asked a CM who worked in the petting area and he told me that Minnie Moo had died and this was a different one. I didn't tell my Niece as she would have been upset. I am sure they will have a new Minnie Moo before long.

We were there about a month ago and talked to the CM who shoes the horses, asked if they were looking into getting a new MinnieMoo and he said if one comes up they would but this was the only one with that distinct markings. So I don't think they ever had another one.

Minnie Moo Die durring the week of 8/6/2001 at Animal Kingdon. I think she was the one and only.

My kids will be crushed! They have been talking about seeing her when we go in Dec!!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter