Minnie van cost

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, never used Minnie Van before-for 3 adults, does anyone have a general idea of cost from Saratoga Springs to Magic Kingdom? Just a general thought would be fine, I honestly have no idea what it would be, thanks!!

If you go into the Lyft app, you can put in the route and select a Minivan as your option. Currently, as of 1:20 pm, it’s about $45 for the trip.

It will be a lot cheaper to use a regular Lyft, though that would drop you off at the TTC where a Minnie Van van can go to the MK entrance.

As opposed to regular Lyft or Uber which is likely $10-15; or even Mears Taxi, which will be under $15-20.
If you are looking @ Minnie Van because of needing room for a scooter, Mears accessible taxi is same cost as regular. It can be a slight wait, because not every taxi is accessible. So build in an extra 15-20 mins travel time— it’s not always necessary (sometimes they are very close by & come quickly) but better to not be stressed.
If you just think riding in the polka-dotted vans sounds fun, then you’ll have to decide if the upcharge is worth it.

Pro-tip: get the name and cell phone # of any accessible taxi driver you deal with. They can accept fares from passengers calling or texting them directly. Drivers who have picked you up before, are more likely to accept another fare from a repeat passenger.

Thank you all! Appreciate the advice! We’re going to be renting points, so I might also see about staying at a my resort for a night or two.

We use Lyft or a Minnie Van when in WDW. It's usually around the $40-50 range. Here's when we use a Minnie Van:

1. Going to/from MK - they drop off/pick up right near the entrance.
2. Going to/from Hoop Dee Doo Revue - drop off/pick up at Pioneer Hall.
3. Going to/from Disney Springs.

Sometimes we'll splurge on a Minnie Van just because, but most of the time it's to/from the places listed above.

I generally like Lyft, but we have had some sketchy drivers. Lyft has a nice drop off point for AK (right at the entrance).

We use Lyft or a Minnie Van when in WDW. It's usually around the $40-50 range. Here's when we use a Minnie Van:

1. Going to/from MK - they drop off/pick up right near the entrance.
2. Going to/from Hoop Dee Doo Revue - drop off/pick up at Pioneer Hall.
3. Going to/from Disney Springs.

Sometimes we'll splurge on a Minnie Van just because, but most of the time it's to/from the places listed above.

I generally like Lyft, but we have had some sketchy drivers. Lyft has a nice drop off point for AK (right at the entrance).
Where do the Minnie vans drop off at Disney Springs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter