Minnie Van Lyft app question

Eeyore1220

Mouseketeer
Hi all- when I go in the Lyft app it lets me select Minnie van drop off locations at AK and MK, but then when it shows me the available vehicles none of them are Minnie vans. Am I missing something or are there just never any available? I assume if I select a regular Lyft with the Minnie van drop off that doesn’t work. Thanks!

Are you sure you are using a pickup location that Minnie Vans are available to pick up from?

Can a Minnie van be used by a Swan resort guest if they go to the Boardwalk resort for pick up?

I don’t see why not. I thought about that but we just ended up using regular Lyfts from the swan.

Can a Minnie van be used by a Swan resort guest if they go to the Boardwalk resort for pick up?
Yes. Anyone can use them. They are not just for Disney resort guests.
Only restrictions are where you get picked up and where you get dropped off

Yes. Anyone can use them. They are not just for Disney resort guests.
Only restrictions are where you get picked up and where you get dropped off
Thank you. Do they have rear facing car seats for younger toddlers?

Does anyone know if the Minnie Vans will drop off at or near the Bike Barn at Fort Wilderness?
The closest drop off spots appear to be the Meadows (Trading Post) and the Campfire Show. If you search for "Fort Wilderness" as the destination in the Lyft app, you can see all of the drop off/pickup locations available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter