Minnie Van return date for airport service?

Smallsquat

Earning My Ears
Are there any rumors on a specific date when Minnie Van airport service will resume? I want to book transportation for our trip in late June and have been holding out hope that Minnie Van service will be back by then (after all, we were promised a "summer" return.) I tried to call, but there was a 90 minute wait time.

I don't think they have
even started the hiring process. Old CM's have to reapply.

Summer could also be Aug 30th 🤣😣

Are there any rumors on a specific date when Minnie Van airport service will resume? I want to book transportation for our trip in late June and have been holding out hope that Minnie Van service will be back by then (after all, we were promised a "summer" return.) I tried to call, but there was a 90 minute wait time.
No word, but super soon. The cars have been seen driving around. Disney's summer technically starts this weekend as its memorial weekend. But then again summer could mean anytime thru early September.

Until an official Disney source indicates when/if that service will restart, I would consider most other things you read as conjecture. I read somewhere that vehicles were being taken in for routine service or simply being moved to a different parking lot. Some blogs publish things which turn out to be nothing more then someone's opinion and I don't consider any of them to be official Disney sources.

Until an official Disney source indicates when/if that service will restart, I would consider most other things you read as conjecture. I read somewhere that vehicles were being taken in for routine service or simply being moved to a different parking lot. Some blogs publish things which turn out to be nothing more then someone's opinion and I don't consider any of them to be official Disney sources.

Guess I have to ask a bus driving CM.

Disney said MV will resume sometime this summer. As per PP check with a bus driver for exact dates

I know we now know the date for the overpriced things to return to WDW property, but I don't recall in the general "they're returning" announcement that they guaranteed airport service... Then again, it's too expensive so I don't bother with it, so I didn't read that closely.

One of the more reliable bloggers posted that airport service would not be available when they return. I don't normally use Minnie vans either, they did save us once when we were running late a few years ago, but it's not the norm. Usually we borrow a relative's SUV if needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter