Minnie Vans?

A sure way to check is the casting Web site-Disney Jobs. zzThey will need to rehire for that position 6-8weeks ahead of time.
Bear in mind, though, that the Minnie Van driver positions were only hired from within, so they may not be posted there.

There is a severe driver shortage in the Orlando area, I expect that this a huge factor in Minnie Van service not yet returning, there are no drivers to drive them plus even if the service does return prices will likely be substantially higher than pre-pandemic times..

There is a severe driver shortage in the Orlando area, I expect that this a huge factor in Minnie Van service not yet returning, there are no drivers to drive them plus even if the service does return prices will likely be substantially higher than pre-pandemic times..
Really? When we were there in October there was never a wait and when I looked at the map in the app there were cars swarming all over. Most of the time when we requested a car at the Swan there was at least one literally sitting there at the hotel waiting.
Maybe there is an overall shortage in Orlando but the remaining ones are all focused around WDW? No idea but there was no evidence of a severe shortage visible to us.

We had no problem getting a Lyft at Boardwalk in September...and it looked like plenty of folks had no issue. That said, our driver and the condition of his vehicle left much to be desired. Fingers crossed for Minnie Vans returning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter