MinnieLor - You will be missed. :(

Sending my condolences to their friends and family at this difficult time. My heart goes out to them, and all those affected.

So sad. Prayers to all Lorie's (and Glenn's) family and friends. I'm glad to hear she had a strong faith. May her family find comfort in that.

Words just don't convey how deeply saddened I am. Praying for comfort and strength for Lorie's and Glenn's family and friends. And for everyone dealing with weather devastation this year.

Oh my gosh. I want to send my prayers and comfort to their family. This is so sad to hear; but I am very glad she was a member of the wonderful Disney and disboards family. This is a special group of people who care deeply for others expecting nothing in return. Look at the wonderful outpouring of love and sympathy her family is receiving during this tragic time and I know they appreciate it. God bless them.

I understand that someone on Passporter is organizing a memorial for them on Friday June 3rd from 8:30pm to 11:30pm at the Italy Pavilion in Epcot. Would it be OK to post a link to the details here please?
Andre

Yes, certainly! Thanks for posting the link. Lorie and Glenn will be missed tremendously.

I think everyone would know this, it really won't last until 11:30pm simply because Epcot closes at 9pm--or right after the fireworks.

Look for me, I will have my PassPorter pouch on and the button that says Wendy.

Oh, no! I haven't accessed facebook for the past week, so only now saw this sad, sad news.
My deepest sympathies to her family and friends.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter