Minnie's Seasonal Dine or Cinderella's Happily Ever After--Dinner

arrical8

Mouseketeer
I have ressies for both the Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine and Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I need to decide which one to keep???

Minnie's is at 6:55 pm
Cindy's in at 8:55 pm

The timeframe for Cindy's is what is throwing me off. I am stalking MDE for an earlier time :)

This will be our final night at WDW :)

Thoughts?

We have done both and we really did enjoy both. The characters at Hollywood were so cute in their Halloween outfits. I would say for us Hollywood was slightly better with food and characters. If you have young kids the characters at Hollywood are better I think. I would imagine the characters will be in Christmas attire when you go, it will be so cute!

I think that I would choose H&V. I peeked in the window last December and the characters were so darn cute in their Holiday Glad Rags.

Minnie's Xmas party at h&V! We went last year and it was amazing! The characters were so cute (we never see Daisy Duck anywhere else!) and the food was amazing. The dessert choices were better than any dessert party I've attended - so cute and yummy! Also, I've never been that impressed with 1900 park fare. It's nice but nothing spectacular.

Another vote for H&V, I'm not a fan of Park Fare either. Also, that will put you in a park for your final night so you can close out the trip with other Entertainment or a quick shopping trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter