Missed the Magic on Travel Channel

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when "Worlds Best Cruises" will be on again. Caught the tail end of it yesterday, and they only "recapped the Magic" for me. I need to see the whole thing!

After reading your message, I checked the Travel Channel's web site to see if they had TV listings posted. I missed that show and would like to see it, too! Unfortunately, I couldn't find any reference to cruises in the World's Best show listings, and nothing like that was listed for 12/22/02. Did you watch the episode of "Jet Set" called "Ultimate Sea Cruises"? That supposedly aired at 1:00 on Sunday. I don't see any upcoming show times though. I think you can setup an e-mail reminder in case that episode airs in the future. Hope that helps some. Let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same!

Jen

Hi every one Merry christmas to all, i have seen that program on travel channel, they really don't say to much about disney cruise line i don't think it was even more then 5 min long. But i did hear recently that the travel channel is going to have a whole show this spring about the Disney Magic. that will be the show to see.
Julie

I found this listing for New Year's Eve at 4pm Eastern:
<b><big>Cruise Ship Secrets</big>
60 min.</b>
Exploring the seas on several of the world's most popular cruise ships. Included: the wide range of activities available to passengers; how the ships are prepped and provisioned. (VCR Plus+ 7510073)
I have no idea if Disney is mentioned in this program, but it sounds like a good program to get in the cruising mood.

And on New Year's Day at 9am Eastern:
<b><big>World's Best Sea Cruises </big>
60 min. </b>
Examining the most popular sea cruises around the globe. Included: singles cruises, adventure cruises and cruises for the kids. (VCR Plus+ 5059265)
And here's a program that looks interesting although it has nothing to do with the cruise. It's airing on January 8 at 8pm Eastern:
<b><big>Disney's Imagineers </big>
60 min. </b>
Chronicling the design, construction and final ride-testing of Disney World attractions, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain and the Tower of Terror. Also: interviews with the “Imagineers” who dream up the attractions. (VCR Plus+ 3001408)

Thanks Dave,

I think the one on New Year's Day is what I'm looking for. The Disney Imagineers IS very interesting if you haven't seen it. I just can't get the hang of the on-line guide for TC. :confused:

Great! They must have updated the listings. I was only able to check through Dec. 30 a couple of days ago. Looks like there are some good programs in January. Thanks a lot!

Jen

We leave for Disney World on Jan 8th followed by our Disney Magic cruise on the 11th. I'll have to set our recorder -- hope it works. Thanks for the great update though! Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter