Missing a CM

scroot

Mouseketeer
Have you and or your family bonded with a particular CM over several visits/years? There is a CM who we began seeing right about ten years ago. Two years ago we randomly met her off property, recognized her immediately and we are now friends. Seeing her, albeit briefly, has become on of the real joys of our visits to WDW. Disney has choosen to not renew her contract. We have already begun to miss her and we aren't sure if there is anything we might do about it. Anyone with a similar experience or good ideas?

get a job within the disney organization and work your way up to a level where you have the ability to hire staff. Hire her back.

Other than that no. Disney is a publicly held company so I support you could also try and buy a controlling interest in them over the stock market.

All sarcasm aside though sadly it's not your business who is employed by them.

If I am at any other business and I miss my favorite employee who has provided me with exceptional service and is one of the reasons I go back--I am going to try to find out what I can and let management know my opinion. Disney is no different. In fact I have found them more responsive to the few concerns I have had over the years than most other places I deal with.

Furthermore as the top of the food chain where I work, I want to know about good and bad relationships folks have with my employees. If someone is really going to be missed because I am not extending her employ I want to know. Depending on the reason for termination I could change my mind.

Finally, if you can't say something nice. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter