Missing Disney.

xMeganLovesDisneyx

faith,trust & pixie dust.
I must say , i am terribly home sick ... I miss Disney world! It sucks becuase i live in england so flights to Orlanda are expensive and let's face it
Disney isn't cheap :( And picking a time to go because
i can't miss school and i have alot of exam coming up
:worried:

tumblr_m30gkoCkKE1qiy0obo1_r1_500.gif

Does anyone else miss disney like i do?

I do. I haven't been in a couple of years, and we normally go 1-2 times a year.

When I am really missing Disney, I like to listen to Mouse House Radio and find Disney pictures on Flickr.

I go on tumblr and look at disney picture or come on the Dis and read trip reports! our last trip was in October but it feels like years away! x

This is why I refuse to listen to Summer Nights from Grease. I listened to it one day and it made me cry so I haven't listened to it since. Thank goodness I live in Southern California.

I miss Disney so much! i was there about a month ago and i got to take a friend...worst mistake of my life. She ruined my sweet 16 trip. I was so excited and she just ruined it. So my mom planned a "redo" trip for thanksgiving break. I can't wait to go back...i need to have a redo!

I miss Disney :( it's hard being in Australia where it's a lovely 12-16 hour plane flight to America...which costs $1200 - $2000! :( Oh well, one day I'll be reunited with my love. Until then, I get my Disney fix through Disney movies, DIS, tumblr etc :)

I miss WDW sooo much too! :sad1: But what I've been doing recently is listening to WDW park music and music from the Disney movies... :goodvibes It makes me a lot happier! :thumbsup2

I miss Disney, too! :sad1: I live in New Jersey, so flying's decently expensive (not as expensive as a flight from England, but still..) and a 16+ hour car ride is never fun. Usually, my family manages to make the journey every year. We're not this year because we invested in a shore-house (we had to sell our DVC :sad2:), which makes the situation a little better. The next time I'll be going is in July 2014, possibly August. I'm gonna miss it so so so so much more as the months go on. :sad:

I think everyone on this board misses Disney ;)
Read people's trip reports, watch videos on YouTube, stalk Disney-themed blogs on tumblr, etc. Trust me, it helps ease the pain. Also, it might be a good idea to do some research on Disney trips; maybe you'll stumble upon a great deal at a great time!

Totally missing WDW too! But living in Georgia, it's pretty easy to get there! My family drives. It's only an eight or nine hour drive! Need to get back to my happy place. Only four and a half more months!! SO stoked!! :woohoo: Disney movies, this, and anything else Disney related makes it a bit better. Oh and planning for my upcoming trip, that puts me in an amazing mood!

I miss WDW. I refuse to listen to Summer Nights from Grease because it makes me cry. I don't want to wait until 2014. Thank goodness I live in California.

I love the magic of youtube and Disney blogs!:wizard:I suppose I feel like I'm actually there! It eases it up, and also when your away from it so long you start bits and pieces and how wonderful it is. I do miss it a lot still, my last trip was in 2010 and Disney World in 2009. Checking my Disney sites is a daily ritual. My favorite youtubes are actually just where they walk around the parks. I'm still far (18 hour drive :P) but luckily not across the sea. I can't express my joy to be going back again winter 2013. :dancer: People wonder why, because I'm happiest when I'm at Disney! <3 Great to be with people who feel the same way.

we always go in the summer, so sometime around may, when we don't have plans yet, i always get disney obsessed. i start dancing around singing it, and whining about going back. i have gotten to go back every year:rotfl: I am going in august, so im at the excited point where i do everything disney!!!

Miss it every day of my life unless I'm there! :lmao:

At least i'm not the only one! The other day i was shopping and there was this really familiar smell in one of the shops and it smelt like Epcot and i stood in there for agessssss! :lmao: i am always on tumblr and reading trip reports it does help , but it makes me want to go more;)

Y WE NO MILLIONAIRES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter