Missing Fireworks.

Elsaalltheway

DIS Veteran
I love Happily Ever after, my favorite fireworks. I sit down and watch them in the room, and know it's not safe to huddle in the hub.
But what if, since projections were cheap. They set it up so they could project things along main street. And also every other part of the park to draw people from the hub. I know you couldn't really see the fireworks from all over, but if you did projections all over the parks, it could take days to experience a whole show.

Interesting suggestion. Apparently Disneyland is under much stricter rules for wind, etc, since the park is in the middle of a densely populated areas. We enjoyed our first family California trip last summer and we loved the DL fireworks. But I mention this because apparently on nights where Fireworks are prohibited, they do a projection show that includes the castle, the Matterhorn, Main St buildings and It’s a Small World (huge facade). I haven’t seen it, and I might be wrong. But that could be a little like what you are suggesting. Good idea!

Interesting suggestion. Apparently Disneyland is under much stricter rules for wind, etc, since the park is in the middle of a densely populated areas. We enjoyed our first family California trip last summer and we loved the DL fireworks. But I mention this because apparently on nights where Fireworks are prohibited, they do a projection show that includes the castle, the Matterhorn, Main St buildings and It’s a Small World (huge facade). I haven’t seen it, and I might be wrong. But that could be a little like what you are suggesting. Good idea!
Disneyland is a lot stricter, due to the fact that there are houses all around and they don't have the luxury of firing them over a large lake like DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter