Missing Thai soccer boys and coach are found alive in cave, EVERYONE is out of the cave!

I wonder, too, if he is refusing food and water due to being suicidal, maybe????
I don't think so. The coach reportedly wanted to put the boys first, so he gave the boys his food, which weakened him, of course. I doubt the rescuers gave him a choice about leaving in the first group. They probably assessed his condition, and ordered him to go with the first group. I think other adults are with the remaining boys in the cave, now. They'll be more useful to the boys than a severely weakened coach the boys might have to worry about or take care of.

His apology to the parents was composed, and they have freely forgiven him and told him his aunt is waiting with them. He was also quoted as asking for his grandmother to make him "vegetable juice and pork snacks" for him to have after the rescue. That doesn't sound maudlin or suicidal.

Strangely the Australian media was reporting along day that the four rescued yesterday were the weakest (there were several articles stating that a South Australians doctor was among those that made that decision) but then a news report about 3 hours ago said it actually was the strongest. I think it’s impossible to know who has been rescued at this point. Apparently they haven’t even told the parents who has been rescued because they don’t want them to get upset if their sons are still waiting.

Strangely the Australian media was reporting along day that the four rescued yesterday were the weakest (there were several articles stating that a South Australians doctor was among those that made that decision) but then a news report about 3 hours ago said it actually was the strongest. I think it’s impossible to know who has been rescued at this point. Apparently they haven’t even told the parents who has been rescued because they don’t want them to get upset if their sons are still waiting.

Wow that seems kind of crazy - they said they had reserved an entire floor of the hospital for the boys and their parents, I can't imagine they wouldn't let the rescued boys see their parents. Seems odd

A 5th boy has been reported as rescued!

YAY!!! :yay:

ABC confirms. They said & showed ambulance #5 leaving. :thumbsup2

They also showed video footage of a boy being carried onto the helicopter. They said ALL(?) the boys were individually put on the helicopter, not just one yesterday. :confused3 Then put on ambulances to a hospital 35 miles away. Previously, they had said the hospital would be a 1-1/2 hour trip if only by ambulance. So the helicopter cuts down a lot of time.
So, it's ambulance, helicopter, then ambulance again.

Last edited:
I think it’s impossible to know who has been rescued at this point.

::yes::

Apparently they haven’t even told the parents who has been rescued because they don’t want them to get upset if their sons are still waiting.

Ugh! Unfortunately, I saw an episode of Criminal Minds, where they had done the same thing. Only, in that situation, one of the girls was dead.

I also think they are doing that partly because they don't want the media circus interviewing the parents - any of them. The ones who know there kids are safe would be plastered all over the news as being so happy. And the ones still waiting would have to see that over and over. And they'd be interviewed, and their anguish at waiting would be exploited. :(

ABC has said that part of the reason the parents haven't been able to visit their kids is also because the boys are being put in quarantine for health reasons. They been is a skanky cave all this time, among human waste & bacteria. So they may have skin infections that could be dangerous to others. And if their immune systems have been compromised, they want to be getting infections from others. The boys may POSSIBLY be put behind a wall of GLASS for the parents to finally see them behind. :headache:

Last edited:
CNN just said an 8th boy is coming out now.

No confirmation from ABC. They are still maintaining 5 boys total. :confused3

8 boys now per Fox.
Last 4 supposedly in 3rd chamber but we heard that before and it wasn't true. Plus that leaves 1 last person????

Now CNN says the rescue operations have been suspended for today. :(

If they have gotten 8 out, (which is the amount of yesterday too,) it must be soooo hard for that last, one boy, to be told he has to wait till tomorrow. :sad: He probably still has a doctor and psychologist staying with him though. At this point, he needs the psychologist more than the doctor. :headache:

If they have gotten 8 out, (which is the amount of yesterday too,) it must be soooo hard for that last, one boy, to be told he has to wait till tomorrow. :sad: He probably still has a doctor and psychologist staying with him though. At this point, he needs the psychologist more than the doctor. :headache:
Maybe it's the coach, though I have heard many reports that he was already out (as well as many that he wasn't). Conflicting info.

Apparently, they are still having problems bringing in enough oxygen for the rescues. :badpc:

If the last boy is still there with 1-2 doctors, they will also need oxygen to make the trip back out.

New
Live: Thai cave rescue underway - CNN
2 min ago
Thai cave evacuation operations have completed for the day, eyewitness says

From CNN’s Jo Shelley and Kocha Olran

Operations to remove boys and their coach from the cave in northern Thailand have completed for the day, according to an eyewitness who is part of the rescue operations stationed at the entrance of the cave.

The total number of boys pulled from the cave Monday is four, following the four that were pulled Sunday.

Four boys and their coach remain in the cave

Huh? There are 12 boys plus the coach. 5 people total remain in the cave along with the Seals there supporting them.

I think it was in response to my post that 4 were in chamber 3...assuming the last 4. But I think that info is the 4 that got out today but that news info came out late, after we already knew the next 4 were out...like delayed reporting. Think that's what happened yesterday too.

::yes::

Ugh! Unfortunately, I saw an episode of Criminal Minds, where they had done the same thing. Only, in that situation, one of the girls was dead.

I also think they are doing that partly because they don't want the media circus interviewing the parents - any of them. The ones who know there kids are safe would be plastered all over the news as being so happy. And the ones still waiting would have to see that over and over. And they'd be interviewed, and their anguish at waiting would be exploited. :(

ABC has said that part of the reason the parents haven't been able to visit their kids is also because the boys are being put in quarantine for health reasons. They been is a skanky cave all this time, among human waste & bacteria. So they may have skin infections that could be dangerous to others. The boys may POSSIBLY be put behind a wall of GLASS for the parents to finally see them behind. :headache:

The news reports just now have shown photos and names of the 4 that were rescued yesterday, although again, who knows if that’s accurate.

Huh? There are 12 boys plus the coach. 5 people total remain in the cave along with the Seals there supporting them.

Oops! I miscounted. Not enough coffee. :surfweb: I remember that there were 9 left in the cave. And when I heard 8 were out, I accidentally thought they meant they had gotten 8 out today (not total) & one was left. :headache:

Sucks that there are still 5+ in the cave. But, I'm glad that one boy wasn't left by himself with rescue team.

ABC has said that part of the reason the parents haven't been able to visit their kids is also because the boys are being put in quarantine for health reasons. They been is a skanky cave all this time, among human waste & bacteria. So they may have skin infections that could be dangerous to others. And if their immune systems have been compromised, they want to be getting infections from others. The boys may POSSIBLY be put behind a wall of GLASS for the parents to finally see them behind. :headache:
They will be kept on precautions and likely in Negative Air Flow rooms, which keep germs from entering the general hospital atmosphere. They may be dealing with germs from the cave that they don't know about, given that it's so rare to have this situation where they've been exposed to the cave atmosphere for so long, they just don't know. (Medics may have seen some evidence of, say, respiratory, or skin infections, as an example.) Parents will likely still be able to visit them in the rooms, but may have to wear gloves, gowns and masks, as will the staff, until diseases from the cave have been ruled out. Infectious disease practitioners are going to be kept very busy here, and challenged! (I have seen some cases over the years where they have found germs on patients and in the atmosphere they didn't even have names for, and that's just in our everyday world, not a cave!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter