• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing VMK

GoofyGirlxoxo

I love Justin Bieber. Never Say Never 3D 2/9/11
Hey guys, I'm back! I know you guys I really don't post much. I usually only post when it's close to my Disney trip. I just felt like coming on cause I miss disney.
I wanted to say that I miss VMK. It just popped into my head and I thought I could come on here and talk about it. I have a VFK, but it will never be the same. No one can ever bring it back and it makes me upset :( I just remember the memories, the people, the rare items, and the whole layout. I hear the music from the rooms sometimes just in my head. It was a good memory though :) I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

I remember playing it all the way back in 2005 before my first trip to WDW. I miss it.

I miss Vmk so much! Not one day has passed since Vmk's closing that I haven't thought about it and wished for it back.

All my inside jokes come from Vmk. And plus New Years Eve is Friday! Anyone remember that Vmk was open for 3 extra hour on New Years Eve? I was there for two: the first one I remember playing lots of ghosts (I hate that game, I have no idea why I was playing it) and the second one I had to get off early because I was going to Disney World in the morning. Confetti magic came out that year.

Glove you Vmk. (I'm obviously still obsessed hah.)

yeah i remember that... really sad that it ended. still am :( i miss it a lot :sad1:

but im glad i had the experience to play. i wish they would bring it back, but wishing only gets u so far, huh? :(

lol yeah i "gloved" it too :) lol i remeber tht :)

My eldest daughter and I loved playing VMK. It was a fairly safe online site and as a parent it was great to play online at the same time as my daughter. My youngest is now 7 and my eldest 14, we really miss this environment and if anyone at Disney is monitoring these boards I hope that they take note. VMK was a great online family game and I regret that my youngest does not get the oppertunity to play VMK with her big Sis and mom, like my eldest and I did.

A plea for Disney to bring back VMK!

I remember me and my sister always fighting over the computer so we could play. I miss it.

Anybody know what is going on with uvora?

I miss it too. I always talk about how much they should open it again and how they should reopen. My mom gets annoyed. XD

I have a metal lanyard with the VMK logo. <3

Hey guys, I'm back! I know you guys I really don't post much. I usually only post when it's close to my Disney trip. I just felt like coming on cause I miss disney.
I wanted to say that I miss VMK. It just popped into my head and I thought I could come on here and talk about it. I have a VFK, but it will never be the same. No one can ever bring it back and it makes me upset :( I just remember the memories, the people, the rare items, and the whole layout. I hear the music from the rooms sometimes just in my head. It was a good memory though :) I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

what is VFK?

The sad part about it is that kids in hospitals who had no friends played the game. Then they finally shut it down and they had nothing. That's just really sad. I remember VMK posting about that kids in the hospital were playing it. It brought a smile to my face. Now it's gone...

I never actually had a VMK, because at the time I was too little, at least, according to my mother, but I'm really wishing I had had one when it was still there.

im really sad now :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Me too. I've been wanting to either be playing Vmk or at Disney World more than usual the past couple days.

One of the saddest things about Vmk closing is that so many friends never got to talk to one another ever again. Some of my friends quit playing and there was no way for ever seeing them. What I wouldn't give just to know how they're doing and if they're ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter