Mission space blech!

I was so disappointed the last time I rode it...because I got stuck being the Navigator :guilty:. I need to be Commander or Pilot :snooty:.

Other than that, it was great as usual! :)

My DD7 and I went on Orange last year. I was a little concerned about letting a 7 yo on it after reading everything on the board. But she’s a little dare devil and lobbied hard for it. And it was fine. It didn’t seem that different from Green. The pressure was there but didn’t seem that bad to us. But I am definitely not prone to motion sickness and she apparently isn’t either. DD9 doesn’t want to go and I wouldn’t take her since she can get a little off feeling when reading on long car rides.

Has anyone prone to motion sickness taken a Dramamine or something similar before riding this to help?

I have an adrenaline junkie daughter who gets motion sick over speed bumps :earsboy:

Has anyone prone to motion sickness taken a Dramamine or something similar before riding this to help?

I have an adrenaline junkie daughter who gets motion sick over speed bumps :earsboy:

The easy side is a joke after the orange one lol. You almost say to yourself “ I miss the orange one “ although you’ll never ride it again
I will never say that because I will never ride green! I've done those upside down loop roller coasters and I thought MS orange was worse. Way worse.

I am bummed they took away Lt Dan from the green side and changed the whole adventure, I will try it on our upcoming trip but it will most likely be a one and done from what I am reading.

I am bummed they took away Lt Dan from the green side and changed the whole adventure, I will try it on our upcoming trip but it will most likely be a one and done from what I am reading.

The change from "Lt. Dan" as has affected both missions. The Green though was radically changed for the actual ride portion, while the Orange just got an HD remake of the original mission.

I have always liked the orange side, and I like the update to the green side because now it is two different rides for me. I didn't go on the green side at all when it was still the same mission as the orange side.

Since it was refreshed, the green side has a lower height requirement, and my 4 yo DD was able to go on the green side, where she couldn't have before. I am not sure when we are getting back to WDW, so I am glad she was able to ride it.

My Wife cant do it because of claustrophobia. nothing to do with the motion
I have no idea if the motion would bother me because I refuse to do it due to claustrophobia. I know I would have a panic attack based off of pictures.

So, I thought orange was a total re-do? Doesnt look that way after reading this. So, what is new about it?

It's a family favorite and not to be missed on our June trip.

We love the orange side! Well, 3 of the 6 of us do. The other 3 won't do either side. It's one of my favorite rides, but I don't get motion sick at all. I strongly suspect 15 years of ballet as a kid, with long, rapid turns across the stage/class, conditioned my inner ears to be pretty good with motion.

I have no idea if the motion would bother me because I refuse to do it due to claustrophobia. I know I would have a panic attack based off of pictures.
The claustrophobia got to me more than the motion. I never thought I was that claustrophobic until this ride.

My daughters and i actually really like this ride. We haven't ridden it since the refurb, it was under refurbishment when we were there last summer, but we're looking forward to it this year. we've only ever ridden the orange side but i'm curious to maybe try green as well this time just to see the different mission.

So, I thought orange was a total re-do? Doesnt look that way after reading this. So, what is new about it?

It's a family favorite and not to be missed on our June trip.
The graphics are better, but it’s otherwise the same mission and ending.
I now want to try green since it’s a new mission.

It is really tight and I am always happy when I can exit the ride, but I like that it is quite intense. I once rode the green side and it felt less fun then riding a bus for me.

Without the shoulder harness and a better type of screens it would be less claustrophobic I guess. The last time I went on it my friend asked for the chicken exit before boarding, so I rode with strangers. I felt a little alone. And I had nothing to drink and eat within the last hours which made me feel I would pass out for a moment. But it was still fun and I always enjoy the ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter