• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission:space

richard3330

Cirque Fan
What is all this about?

I have heard on another website that a new attraction named 'Mission: Space' is going to be built in Epcot.

Does anybody know what it is about and when it will be built?

Thanks!

Mission: Space is going to be the new attraction built where Horizons formerly was. This area has been under construction for 2+ years now (or is it 3+ already?) building this new attraction. As for ride mechanics as well as what other activities will be available to the guests in the Mission: Space Pavilion, I am not sure.

Check out the following link to see some photos of the ride in construction:

http://missionspace.wdwmagic.com/

Panthius

The attraction is well into construction and will open next year. Not much is know about the ride but we have been told that we will be able to go weightless like astronauts.

Off topic here I noticed that u satyed in DLRP Disneyland hotel in 1990 and DLRP Newport Bay Club in 1991. Can I just ask how can this be if the Resort wasn't even opened until April 1992??? and was still under construction during 1990 and 1991

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter