Mission Spy RP

OOC: Oh. Okay then, I'll improvise.

Fiona: She reached into the fire, grabbing a few weapons but burning her hand, and attacked the terrorists, killing as many as she could.

Joey: Joey ran through the building and almost tripped over Scarlet and Rarity. "What the... HQ, come in! We have a problem!"

Joey: Joey ran through the building and almost tripped over Scarlet and Rarity. "What the... HQ, come in! We have a problem!"

Mason: he came over the communicator. He had lost connection but it was back now "Joey, talk to me. What's happening."

Scarlet: she moaned quietly, but loud enough that it could be heard by the communicator.

Scarlet: she moaned quietly, but loud enough that it could be heard by the communicator.

Mason: his stomach dropped. He knew that was Scarlet. He couldn't treat her different from anyone else but he wanted her safe "Joey, what happened."

Alex: She woke up with a major headache. She tried to overcome it and tried the radio, "hello? Come in. Send... Help..." She passed out.

Mason: he came over the communicator. He had lost connection but it was back now "Joey, talk to me. What's happening."

Mason: his stomach dropped. He knew that was Scarlet. He couldn't treat her different from anyone else but he wanted her safe "Joey, what happened."

Alex: She woke up with a major headache. She tried to overcome it and tried the radio, "hello? Come in. Send... Help..." She passed out.

Joey: "Scarlet, Alex, and Rarity are all K.O.ed. Angel is here, in the terrorist building, and Fiona is killing people outside. I need some help!"

Joey: "Scarlet, Alex, and Rarity are all K.O.ed. Angel is here, in the terrorist building, and Fiona is killing people outside. I need some help!"

OOC: what help should he send

Mason: "you guys need to get out of there. All of you. Now."

Sidney: "I'll go help clean up the mess."

Andrea: "I'll go too," she offered, even though she believed Sarah would shoot her down again. It didn't seem like they were ever going to let her back in the field.

Fiona: She killed the terrorists she came upon without discrimination.

Sidney: "I'll go help clean up the mess."

Andrea: "I'll go too," she offered, even though she believed Sarah would shoot her down again. It didn't seem like they were ever going to let her back in the field.

Fiona: She killed the terrorists she came upon without discrimination.

Sarah: "Okay, just hurry!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter