Mister/Fans???

hunter1815

Earning My Ears
What type and where is the best place to find the Mister/Fans that everone speaks of. I have looked on the net but have not found anything??

Thanks All

When we were at AK in WDW in April 2000 we bought a canteen that had a fan on the front, a mister/spray nozzle on top, and another opening on top (for filling and drinking out of). Don't remember the cost, just remember feeling that it was reasonable considering how hot we were that day.

We plan on packing it and taking it back with us this April when we return for 2 weeks. Even tho the investment was worth it the first time, since I already have one I'd feel buying a 2nd one would be a big waste of $$$.

I would find one at your local Walmart or Target. The misters at WDW were $15!!!!!!

I have seen them lately on the clearance racks at local stores such as Wal-Mart. I paid just .50 for mine a few years ago, and I consider it one of the best purchases I've ever made. They sell them for around $7 or $8 at the Wal-Mart in Orlando.

Hi hunter! I have the Cool Blast & Misty Mate...the Misty mate is approx. 10 ozs. I used the Cool Blast a couple of years ago in WDW when we went in August. Didn't have the Misty Mate than. The cool blast was wonderful, but can get heavy to carry around! The Misty mate is a perfect size & I plan on using them this year when we go again in August! You can get 2 Misty Mates for $19.50 + $4.47 s&h on IQVC or www.qvc.com. The item # is m6714 & if you order more than 1 set you pay 1/2 of the S&H on the second, third. set, etc. Gee, I feel like a commercial! We also have the spray bottles with fans that we bought for the kids @AK, they were $15 ea. & I will be bringing them back to WDW with us this year also! Hope this helps! Kathy :wave:

These are the folks who make the ones that have the large hole for ice. www.circulair.com
They don't have a shopping cart set up, but if you send them an e-mail they will give you a price, including shipping, for the model you ask for.

These are available in Florida for most of the year, but elsewhere they are considered seasonal merchandise and are only available from ~April - July. The best place to find them for the longest period of time (that I have found) is Bed, Bath & Beyond stores.

A word of advise if you purchase Disney's mister fans. We had a lot of trouble with them. The foam blades would fall off, DS lost the back to the battery compartment. Just go up to any vendor selling them and they will replace it for you free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter