Misty Mate Misters

Vinnie The Pooh

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to let folks know aboout a very cool product I just found called the Misty Mate. It is a cylinder shaped bottle in a thermal carrier with an adjustable strap. The bottle has a hose attached about 3 feet long. You put water or water and Ice in it screw on the cap and pump it up a couple dozen times. When you twist a valve at the end of the hose it sprays a fine mist of cool water. I just took ours to a NASCAR Race at New Hampshire and it was great! I bought them at BJs Wholesale Club in a two pack for a little over twenty bucks. We will take them with us for our late August trip to WDW.

We have them and they work great at Disney when it's hot! $24.99 at BJ's for 2.

Is there anywhere else I can find these? We do not have a BJ's around here. I tried target.com (somebody mentioned that they were selling them), but did not see the misty mate. I saw a similar product, but not this particular one.

Thanks!

Walmart had 3 at the beginning of the season -- think they might have been left over from last year. I found them in the aisle where the fans were.

I just checked out the ones on QVC. They are different. Mine (from BJ's) hold more water and have a waist strap attached to them.

I have the larger ones that I bought at BJ's but I found they were just too big to carry around the parks. We're definitely minimalists when it comes to the parks.

I just ordered two of teh smaller ones from the IQVC website - I've been looking for the smaller ones but haven't been able to find them.

Thanks to KProuty for posting that site!!

target.com had the squeeze breeze a few weeks ago for $4.80, do a search on fans

I got mine off EBay. Do a search for Misty Mate. You will find several brand new ones listed, for very reasonable prices. I bought mine there.

Yesterday at Kmart I fould one marked $19.95 the sidewalk sale price was $18.00 for 1 Misty Mate. Too,much for this cheapskate!! [dh ask why do you want that thing?? [Almost bought it,just to show off!]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter