Mizuno 5k for Canadians (great swag)

eey777

Earning My Ears
(I hope this is sufficiently related to this forum, but mods please delete if it isn’t. I am not affiliated with this race or these companies, but ran it last year.)

If there are any Canadians on here who wear Mizuno Wave Rider 25s, there is an awesome 5k race in Edmonton (and virtual across Canada*) taking place in July (*but race packages must be picked up at a Running Room store, so make sure that is convenient first).

For the current reg price of C$110, you get a pair of the above shoes (selected colours, men’s & women’s sizes), a pair of Goodr sunglasses (selected styles & colours) and registration in the in-person or virtual race. Registration is around 80% full, last I heard.

Considering the fact that retail on these shoes is currently C$175, plus goodrs around $25, it is a great bargain if you either know you like these shoes, or have been considering them.

Go to the Running room events page if interested. It is the Mizuno Midsummer 5k.

I am not registering this year as I learned that this shoe is not my favourite, so it’s in my B rotation, but I’m still glad I signed up last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter