MK ADR for a MNSSHP night?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
I think MK closes at 7 p.m. for MNSSHP nights. Do they cut off ADRs early on those nights- maybe 5:30 p.m.- or do they go later and guests that finish dining after 7 p.m. are expected to leave?

The reason I ask- I think it would work great to have CRT for supper close to 7 p.m. on a MNSSHP night. I strongly expect that they stop ADRs early enough to finish before 7 p.m., but I wanted to ask the people that know- the DISers.

are you going to the party? If so-I think it wastes valuable party time!! If not-I read that they will literally walk you 'out' of the park once your meal is over.

No, we would not be going to the party. Your reasoning is exactly why I would want a later ADR time. Enjoy every minute possible in MK during normal hours, then dine after closing (but during MNSSHP). Would probably be enjoyable looking out of the windows to see the festivities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter