MK and DL Fireworks-Are they Different???

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
Are the firework shows similar between DL and the MK?? And do they change the WDW fireworks for the Holidays?? :confused3

tinkermell said:
Are the firework shows similar between DL and the MK?? And do they change the WDW fireworks for the Holidays?? :confused3

They changed them for the 4th of July. While I liked them, I like seeing Wishes.

About the two parks, yes WDW and DL on a nightly basis do two different shows.

WDW MK does Wishes while DL does Believe.

Both are great AND I MEAN GREAT shows. However, I think Wishes is more "Disney'ish". Both tug at the heart though. I like Wishes personally though.

Thanks. I've seen the one at DL and was just curious. I'm looking forward to WDW's show!!!!! Thanks again!! :cool1:

tinkermell said:
Thanks. I've seen the one at DL and was just curious. I'm looking forward to WDW's show!!!!! Thanks again!! :cool1:

I have to say that I am NOT biased here but I've seen both and have to say that if you go without a bias, I think you'll like Wishes much more.

Not only that, wait til you see the castle if you've never seen it before. The size compared to DL will blow your mind.

HAVE FUN!

civileng68 said:
I have to say that I am NOT biased here but I've seen both and have to say that if you go without a bias, I think you'll like Wishes much more.

Not only that, wait til you see the castle if you've never seen it before. The size compared to DL will blow your mind.

HAVE FUN!
Can't wait to see the castle!!! Can't wait to see everything. Alot of people, especially travel agents say that if you have been to DL, wait to see the MK till last when you have time. Baloney! :earboy2: I am looking forward to the differences that I might see, so it's on the second day of our vacation. I'm also trying to plan around crowds. :rotfl: Thanks for your input! :cheer2:

civileng68 said:
WDW MK does Wishes while DL does Believe.

Actually Disneyland does Remember...Dreams Come True now. This incorporates parts of Wishes in it.

I have to say, Ive seen Wishes a few times and always loved it, thought it was wonderful! However, after going to see Remember...Dreams Come True last month, I really thought that was better. It was really an amazing display. :wizard:

While both are good, I preferred Believe to Wishes, but understand that Remember blows them both away.

If you're really a fireworks fan, go to San Francisco in May when radio station KFOG does a free concert/FW show that is incredible. Picture several barges on the bay packed with Pyro, and a show that is at least 75% "finale quality". It is also set to music, and I'm pretty sure is done by the same company that does Disney's.

Cheers.

ralfrick said:
While both are good, I preferred Believe to Wishes, but understand that Remember blows them both away.

If you're really a fireworks fan, go to San Francisco in May when radio station KFOG does a free concert/FW show that is incredible. Picture several barges on the bay packed with Pyro, and a show that is at least 75% "finale quality". It is also set to music, and I'm pretty sure is done by the same company that does Disney's.

Cheers.
Thanks for the info. Where in SF do you go??? Sounds wonderful.!!!

I agree with CamColt. The anniversary fireworks show at DL blows away Wishes at WDW. It has parts of Wishes in it but there is so much more.

The 4th of July fireworks after Illuminations are mind blowing also. They are about 10 mins of finale type fireworks. It is hard to describe but they made a 4th of July fireworks fan out of me.

Does Remember Wishes Come True happen every night at DL? I am planning to go 10/31, which is a Monday and the park closes at 8pm, I want to make sure RWCT will be the grand finale to our trip :bride:

I saw Remember... in Aug. and it was just wonderful! I think it is better then Wishes, it was at least 20-25 min. I could not believe the lighting effects on the castle. It uses music and fireworks to tell the story of Disney/Movies,and stuff. I loved it. I have seen Wishes lots of times, but made a special trip back to DL to view the Remember fireworks from in front of the castle, since I had seen it from the spot I also watched Fantasmatic, which also is different then the one at MGM.

TinkAZ said:
Does Remember Wishes Come True happen every night at DL? I am planning to go 10/31, which is a Monday and the park closes at 8pm, I want to make sure RWCT will be the grand finale to our trip :bride:

Remember...Dreams Come True is not scheduled for the 31st but it is on the 28th and 29th. Hope you get to see it. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter