MK Christmas decorations date?

magicwdw

Dis Veteran
So it looks like we will be at MK Sat 11/16. I'm reading that the park should be close to if not fully decorated for Christmas by then. Can someone verify that? We're so excited!

So it looks like we will be at MK Sat 11/16. I'm reading that the park should be close to if not fully decorated for Christmas by then. Can someone verify that? We're so excited!
The first Christmas party is on the 8th, so yeah, it will be fully decorated by ther 16th

Was wondering this too, my party date is 11/8 wonder how it will look around then, anyone have an idea on how some resorts will look? Disney usually switched from halloween to christmas instantly so wondering what I am in for!

Was wondering this too, my party date is 11/8 wonder how it will look around then, anyone have an idea on how some resorts will look? Disney usually switched from halloween to christmas instantly so wondering what I am in for!
they don't start the resorts until later into November, but they are pretty much all set by thanksgiving. For example the GR gingerbread house and decor is usually up by Nov 15th

they don't start the resorts until later into November, but they are pretty much all set by thanksgiving. For example the GR gingerbread house and decor is usually up by Nov 15th
Dang, was hoping we would see some christmas stuff during our week. Any chance we see some besides the christmas party we are going to on 11/8. Staying 11/4-11/10.

Dang, was hoping we would see some christmas stuff during our week. Any chance we see some besides the christmas party we are going to on 11/8. Staying 11/4-11/10.
Yeah resorts are typically the last things to be decorated. Epcot will wait until much of food and wine is done before decorating and resorts will go sort of one at a time with everything done by thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter