MK Day 1 Plans with less than optimal Fast Pass options

H4rmony

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help/suggest what you think we should do with these Magic Kingdom plans? This is our first Disney trip so we are rookies.

I'm booking FP 30days out so not many options are left. We have 2 days in MK. This is the first. I'm skipping character meet and greets in the AM b/c I'm not sure if my youngest son will even participate - I think he will need to warm up to the characters.

I would like to start in FantasyLand and work our way to Adventureland but the fast passes I could get were the exact opposite! What should I do? I hear the parks are more crowded at the entrance right at first, so I thought starting in the back would be better.

8am Crystal Palace Breakfast (60-90 min)
9:50 am Buzz Lightyear ride (Fast Pass)
Other rides/shows in Tomorrowland - Monsters Inc, People mover, Astro Orbiter, Carousel (whatever we can do and it doesn't have super long waits)
Lunch and snacks (we will bring) whenever we get hungry (we could also leave the park and lunch/rest at hotel and do Adventureland when we get back?!?)
Rides/Shows in Adventureland - First 7DMT (standby, no FP available)
Mad tea party, Pooh, Dumbo, barnstormer, side show meet n greet, Little mermaid Meet/show
4:00 pm Enchanted tales with Belle Show (Fast Pass)
Princess meet, small world, PhilharMagic. etc until PPF
6:05 pm Peter Pan flight (Fast Pass)
Back to hotel for dinner

Like I said I'd rather go the opposite way but these were the FPs I could get. I'm tempted to not FP Belle and Peter Pan, but would that be a disaster??? We could go to PPF and 7DMT right after breakfast and try to standby those two early on. How hard is it to get FP for those if people drop their reservations? Is there some app that helps you score FP that become available?

Also we aren't doing Space Mountain b/c both one kids is two short and the other is just at the height, but has never ridden coasters before. I know we could Rider Switch for the adults but I figured we could also just enjoy the things with kids.

Day 2 - I was hoping to do Cinderella/Tink meet and greet, Adventureland, Liberty Square, Haunted Mansion (if we don't do on day 1, or anything else we missed). Also the parade and fireworks if my kids can handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter